ADVERTISEMENT

This Forum's Diversity

ThisThreadRocks_zpswlxfxsdf.jpg

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
We need to build a Firewall around this website to keep non Big Ten fans out. We also need to invite SEC fans to hack their email servers so we can find out what they are up to.

We need to build a Firewall around this website to keep non Big Ten fans out. We also need to invite SEC fans to hack their email servers so we can find out what they are up to.
Ya this ^^

Those damn Left Coast PAC-12 posters with their legalized weed and commie lovin ways. Just choot 'em all!

Reactions: R1776U
How does this board rank overall and in the BIG?
Some of the b1g boards are ghost towns as they have non rivals boards.

Others, like Penn state, Nebraska and Indiana (Basketball) are run by Nazis. If you speak ill of their beloved programs in any way you are banned immediately.

This site seems pretty active but seems to combine all topics into one.

The Iowa board you can pick basketball, football, wrestling and the really good off topic board and the traffic is excellent.

It is a bit frustrating on the Iowa board that they are probably too loose with opposing fans. The trolling gets pretty bad at times.

The problem with that is Iowa fans then make a point of attacking other boards as retaliation and get kind of nasty on our own board and it lowers the reputation of Iowa fans in some fan bases. (Mainly those 3 boards I mentioned.)

Overall I've seen moderators say before that Iowa is one of the more active Rivals Boards out there.

Some of the b1g boards are ghost towns as they have non rivals boards.

Others, like Penn state, Nebraska and Indiana (Basketball) are run by Nazis. If you speak ill of their beloved programs in any way you are banned immediately.

This site seems pretty active but seems to combine all topics into one.

The Iowa board you can pick basketball, football, wrestling and the really good off topic board and the traffic is excellent.

It is a bit frustrating on the Iowa board that they are probably too loose with opposing fans. The trolling gets pretty bad at times.

The problem with that is Iowa fans then make a point of attacking other boards as retaliation and get kind of nasty on our own board and it lowers the reputation of Iowa fans in some fan bases. (Mainly those 3 boards I mentioned.)

Overall I've seen moderators say before that Iowa is one of the more active Rivals Boards out there.
Hopefully the Iowa posters on the Iowa home board aren't anything like the Iowa posters on the Rivals Soundoff board.

Reactions: R1776U
Hopefully the Iowa posters on the Iowa home board aren't anything like the Iowa posters on the Rivals Soundoff board.
Not familiar with that board but there are a couple guys that I've heard post on the national boards that are banned on our board because they piss off every body and hijack every single thread with idiocy. I'm guessing killroy or whatever his handle is now is the culprit. Insane

Agree, Iowa does have a good rivals board especially for football where you can have informed discussions on the specific topics with their many fans/alums. Since, Pitt just completed a 4 game series with Iowa I also have to say Iowa has great fans who are friendly and engaging.

Maybe some one should start a thread on the least favorite rivals board.

My vote would be BWI.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Last edited:
Agree, Iowa does have a good rivals board especially for football where you can have informed discussions on the specific topics with their many fans/alums. Since, Pitt just completed a 4 game series with Iowa I also have to say Iowa has great fans who are friendly and engaging.

Maybe some one should start a thread on the least favorite rivals board.

My vote would be BWI.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!
the only good thing about pennsstucky is for buying fireworks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT