ADVERTISEMENT

This week’s AP Top 25 Poll

There are 14 P4 teams that are undefeated. Only 4 are currently unranked; Duke, Pitt, Indiana, and RU. Anyone want to bet, that when the rankings are released there will be only two unranked, undefeated, P4 teams? RU, and Duke.
Pitt didn’t play this week. They beat 2 real teams just like us - both of which look worse after this week - Cincy (just lost to TT). WVU didn’t play but their lone decent win doesn’t look as great with Kansas losing again.

Meanwhile - we added a win over a previously 3-1 Washington team and if anything the win at VTech looks better after this weekend with VTech losing to #8 on a questionable final call.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
I am ok this week if we are not ranked. Sort of wish we didn't kneel down at VT and had it a 2 score win. But if we are around 30, it is ok with me. Let's pull off the big win at Nebraska.

I am not sure if Nebraska is as good as either VT or Washington. They do have the freshman 5 star QB that like Mahomes bad haircut. I am not sure that they have Washington's running game though.
It will be tough in Nebraska though and not sure we learned anything from anyone they have played so far. Have a feeling it is a one score game.

Rutgers gets a handful of votes no top 25.

This weekend:
26 Washington State loss
27 Indiana win
28 Boston College win
29 UNLV win
30 Pittsburgh bye
31 Nebraska win

Kentucky beat #6 Ole Miss. Five of top 25 who lost, lost to top 25 opponents and are unlikely to be whacked in the rankings.

Indiana, BC, UNLV, Nebraska, and Kentucky more likely than Rutgers to snag top 25 spots.
just win at nebraska if we lose that game the whole top 25 thing won’t matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT