ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Office still at their finest lol. Season renewals for 2023 Football.

Wife and I finally ready to get season tickets again.
Kids are old enough to go and not be a total process to attend.
Will be 7 and 6, enjoyed tailgating and the Nebraksa game.

But youth sports??? WTF.
Between gymnastics, soccer, baseball, rock climbing.
Are we even going to be able to attend games?
You should be good for a few more years.

I renewed late this afternoon and had no issues with the site or the email confirmation. Seems like my seat license fee went down.

I called my ticket rep and he set me all up. Moved one section closer to midfield and got 2 additional seats. Go RU.

I renewed late this afternoon and had no issues with the site or the email confirmation. Seems like my seat license fee went down.
you're welcome lol.
No seriously. I sent them a number of emails yesterday morning about the issues so hopefully that helped clear some of them.
When I went in just now the links took me to the right places and my sister's account was reset back to open.

EDIT: OMG. Now after I select her payment plan it won't "add to cart" even though the button is highlighted in bold...it's just circling (working) and going around to nowhere lol. wtf.

Edit part 2: So now although uncompleted it's back to "completed" status.

Yeah I give up. Have to make a call and find out who my current new rep is c going to be.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bac2therac
What Section are you?
I called my ticket rep and he set me all up. Moved one section closer to midfield and got 2 additional seats. Go RU.
Same question.

I really like being upstairs and on the aisle in Row 3. I would only move if I could to the same thing while being a little closer to the 50.

What Section are you?

Same question.

I really like being upstairs and on the aisle in Row 3. I would only move if I could to the same thing while being a little closer to the 50.
Yea I had 2 seats in 121 mid row and now I have 4 in 122 on the aisle. With a little one I don’t want to have to ask people to stand all the time.

What Section are you?

Same question.

Agreed, I am upstairs on the 50 row 7 with isle seats.....can't beat it

One link took me to where it said I didn't have to leave a deposit to get same seats. It made me put $54 dollars down. Riddled with errors on dates and years.
2nd link (I manage my sister's account for her) took me to her site where this time I tried the Season Renewal Application. I see they upped the seat fee from $25 to $100 (offset by reduced ticket prices) but they require the $100 paid upfront. I backed out before credit card just to take another look at my account. Said backing out would cancel transaction. ok. No big deal
Did the whole application again on my account. Paid the $100 seat fee. Went back to sister's account and I can't complete hers because now it is showing I already completed her application.
WTF. Now I have a $54 charge I have to figure out, one done correct, and one in limbo.

If you think this is just another picky bitch here's the email I got back from the tix office: Enjoy the attention to detail. I'm not even remotely upset anymore by this stuff and provide for some shake your head humor.

2022 Football Season Ticket Deposit Qty Price Fee Cost --- -------- --------- ---------- 1 50.00 4.00 54.00 Thank you for your purchase! Here's what to expect moving forward
1. Your personal account representative will be in touch to introduce themselves.

2. In early January 2020, you will receive a notification of the launch date of 2020 season tickets.

3. Working with your account representative, you may select your season ticket locations.

4. You will have the option to pay in full or enter into the four installment bill plan. The $50 deposit paid today will be applied to the total.

5. Enjoy the 2020 Season!
LOL. The ticket office is run by third graders.

Agreed, I am upstairs on the 50 row 7 with isle seats.... can't beat it.
I still like my aisle seats in Row 3 better...shortest row and right by the opening. So easy to zip in and out to the bathroom or even a quick snack depending on the lines.

Would only move to get closer to the 50 for those seats (5&6) and in the same Row. So far that option has never been available.

Reactions: RU Golfer
First job out of school was selling Tix for a company Rutgers partnered with

Nearly 20 years later the same mistakes continue to be made

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT