ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Transfer Procedure On App

RUrockland

Redshirt
Sep 3, 2017
Sorry if this is duplicate. Tried to post once, but I don’t see it.

Is there a link/thread explaining how to retrieve via the RU app tickets that were transferred to you?

I just downloaded the app and created a Community ID (I’m not a student or alumnus) and password. Unfortunately when I go to log in, it keeps asking me for a WEB ID. I try to put my Community ID (my email address) in there, and it doesn’t work (says it’s not the correct format).

I also don’t know what part of the app the Tix would be found on.

Any help can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike

Sorry if this is duplicate. Tried to post once, but I don’t see it.

Is there a link/thread explaining how to retrieve via the RU app tickets that were transferred to you?

I just downloaded the app and created a Community ID (I’m not a student or alumnus) and password. Unfortunately when I go to log in, it keeps asking me for a WEB ID. I try to put my Community ID (my email address) in there, and it doesn’t work (says it’s not the correct format).

I also don’t know what part of the app the Tix would be found on.

Any help can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike

Also, DO NOT try to print out the bar code. Just got an e-mail from Rutgers ticketing stating that the tickets are scanned using near field communication (NFC), not a bar code or QR Code. When we went to the Temple game, the ticket taker scanned the BACK of my phone for us to enter.

Also, DO NOT try to print out the bar code. Just got an e-mail from Rutgers ticketing stating that the tickets are scanned using near field communication (NFC), not a bar code or QR Code. When we went to the Temple game, the ticket taker scanned the BACK of my phone for us to enter.

So the only way to get in the stadium is if you have the App? Not sure how they will deal with people printing out tix or who have Bar/QR codes though other means such as Ticket Master or StubHub apps.

They can scan the QR code and that's what they do if you hold the screen up to them. Not everyone is going to have NFC turned on or even know how to turn it on.

Reactions: RutCorRx
ADVERTISEMENT