ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Indiana Match

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013
I posted this on the ticket forum, but I'm not sure how much wrestling traffic it gets so I'm re-posting here.

Anyway, I'm looking for 3 tickets in the 100's (non-bleachers) that anyone might not be able to use for the Indiana match on 1/24. I'm hoping to take some people including my FIL to their first match at the RAC and was looking for some seats in the lower sections if possible. On SK.com they only have some sporadic seats available in the 200s in higher rows so I wanted to check here before purchasing some seats there. Let me know!

Mods - if you feel this doesn't belong here, please feel free to delete.

I posted this on the ticket forum, but I'm not sure how much wrestling traffic it gets so I'm re-posting here.

Anyway, I'm looking for 3 tickets in the 100's (non-bleachers) that anyone might not be able to use for the Indiana match on 1/24. I'm hoping to take some people including my FIL to their first match at the RAC and was looking for some seats in the lower sections if possible. On SK.com they only have some sporadic seats available in the 200s in higher rows so I wanted to check here before purchasing some seats there. Let me know!

Mods - if you feel this doesn't belong here, please feel free to delete.

https://www.stubhub.com/rutgers-sca...rac-1-24-2020/event/104320841/?sort=price+asc

Thanks but I was hoping to find tickets locally rather than pay close to $40 in just fees from Stubhub.
'
I don't think the fees are that high. There were actually decent location seats there at decent prices. But I don't blame you for checking here first, but usually stubhub is cheaper than our own ticket office. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT