ADVERTISEMENT

Football Tim Barrow enters transfer portal

Defensive shift and speed and size seems to be the way to go. I expect some of your young guys where flashing.

Defensive shift and speed and size seems to be the way to go. I expect some of your young guys where flashing.
Yeah he’s probably caught in a sandwich between the expected starters and some of the young newbies. I expected him to play this year so who knows. Could be something else entirely.

He wasn't a full time starter at Rutgers, doubt he transfers to an elite program. More than likely he goes G5 or FCS. Good luck to him.
Agreed, good luck to him, but he was a solid player for us. One of the better ones of the Ash era. I think he’ll go G5. He’s much better than FCS.

Reactions: thegock
Best of luck to Mr Barrow. We have this memory of him:

47d52451-e9df-424f-9746-ad6a09e416d5-AP19334801551790.jpg

He wasn't a full time starter at Rutgers, doubt he transfers to an elite program. More than likely he goes G5 or FCS. Good luck to him.

Sorry to see him leave.
Was a solid player in the defensive backfield.
Best of luck to him in the future.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I thought the safety play improved quite a bit when he and Izien took over most of the playing time.

Good luck to him.

Reactions: Knight Shift
This story is taking a terrible turn...accused of physically abusing his girlfriend, posted on twitter with alleged injuries. Claiming RU knew and that’s why they allowed him to transfer.

This story is taking a terrible turn...accused of physically abusing his girlfriend, posted on twitter with alleged injuries. Claiming RU knew and that’s why they allowed him to transfer.
"allowed" him to transfer? Did they have any say in the matter if that is what he decided? Do you mean "encouraged" him to tranfer?

Reactions: Greg2020
"allowed" him to transfer? Did they have any say in the matter if that is what he decided? Do you mean "encouraged" him to tranfer?
No, I mean allowed him to transfer without any discipline even after discovering things worthy of discipline. By not pursuing, they make him an attractive transfer candidate, whereas had they disciplined, he would be toxic for prospective programs.

No links. No arrest records that I can find. RU always cooperates with the police on such matters.

Well if it was posted on Twitter it must be true

maybe you should delete your post if you have no evidence

Well if it was posted on Twitter it must be true

maybe you should delete your post if you have no evidence
I used the words accused and alleged. Grab a dictionary. Maybe you should hide your head in the sand if you can’t handle conversations on a message board that every other fan base would be discussing if it were their former player.

Reactions: Kbee3
Well lets see if he's arrested , or just questioned,for alleged abuse.
Now that it's on twitter I'm sure the police will take interest .
What could Rutgers do if the police weren't involved investigating the alleged incident,except advise Tim of the punishment he might be facing once investigation started and that might hurt his eligibility at Rutgers and ability to transfer when investigation was going on about his allegly abusing girlfriend.

Rutgers gave him his choice because they couldn't do anything else before abuse was investigated.

ADVERTISEMENT