ADVERTISEMENT

Timberg Sets School and Facility Pole Vault Record

Chloe is scary good. I wonder how she decided on Rutgers. I tried googling her last year but I couldn't find much on her coming out of high school. I hope she likes it here and stays and has a great career here. Go Chloe! Go RU!

Reactions: RUrahrah123
Chloe is scary good. I wonder how she decided on Rutgers. I tried googling her last year but I couldn't find much on her coming out of high school. I hope she likes it here and stays and has a great career here. Go Chloe! Go RU!
A very talented athlete... This old article mentions a little bit about her background and college choice...

The Piscataway, NJ, school presented Timberg the opportunity to compete in pole vault at a high level, that was close to home, and that offered the biotechnology major that she’s strongly considering.

“I had my mind set on something far away at first, I wanted to have a new experience with a place I hadn’t been before,” Timberg said. “What drew me to Rutgers, at end of day, I want to be able to visit family or have them come visit me. And they had the specific major that is something I have really taken an interest in. I want to go into the research side of things. I’m still keeping it wide open. I’m not sure I will major in biotech, but I wanted that option.”

https://www.suburbanonesports.com/featured-athletes/female/chloe-timberg-0093288

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT