ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy Hinspeter Article - (Walk On)

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Welcome to one of the Top 60 universities in the world and New Jersey’s Team !!!

The bosco pipeline!
He’s a senior now and will be here in a few weeks ?
Or going to be a senior ?

Last edited:
Feel bad for the kid the SAT score wasn’t there . But glad to have him on our side
Of course as Rutgers fans know, it keeps getting harder and harder to get into Rutgers as the popularity of our school has lead to skyrocketing applicants compared to years ago. Average SAT score at our university is now 1367. If he was recruited by the Naval Academy, we know he is a good student and a good kid off the field. I will take that any day.

Most schools are test optional or test free these days as we are finding out since our daughter is applying to college next year. I guess the academies need additional differentiation.

Of course as Rutgers fans know, it keeps getting harder and harder to get into Rutgers as the popularity of our school has lead to skyrocketing applicants compared to years ago. Average SAT score at our university is now 1367. If he was recruited by the Naval Academy, we know he is a good student and a good kid off the field. I will take that any day.
And if football ever becomes a respectable to a good program and rutgers will get even more applications. If we ever make the college football playoff, forget it. Applications will go through the roof

Rutgers is test optional through 2024. So that 1367 is likely skewed a bit higher by students that decided to submit their scores. Only kids who have done reasonably well will likely bother to submit them.

ADVERTISEMENT