ADVERTISEMENT

Title game

RUtah

Junior
May 7, 2014
Wisonsin playing sloppy, shooting in the 30s and turning it over. Kaminsky having a stinker so far.

Yeah they went on a run right after I posted, Kaminsky had 2-3 boards and a strip in that time.

Seems that way.

Badgers looking much better now, Winslow and Okafor both in early foul trouble.

Kandinsky and okafor are clearly head and shoulders above the rest on the floor.
Great game thus far back and forth

I'm just happy to see Duke not getting all the calls, like they normally do. Okafor with 3 fouls could be critical. If Decker were hitting from deep, Wisconsin would be up by 10.

So great to watch a game played at such a high level. Wisky now up 9 but Duke regrouping got it down to 3 just like that

Grayson Allen = Allen Iverson :)

This kid is gonna be a college star.

I wish they had a Wisconsin feed like for the final 4... This CBS crew is awful. Nance is the the worst and Rafferty is I'm sorry he sucks.

I think the game has been called pretty fairly. Kaminsky got the benefit of a few calls on the defensive end. He has barely moved his feet all game and that last and 1 by okafor showed it. Overall good job.

Tourney has been marred by horrible officiating.
ball was clearly o it on duke. What a joke.
This post was edited on 4/6 11:19 PM by RUinOhio

Refs suck.
Stole six points in the last minute.
This post was edited on 4/6 11:21 PM by motorb54

Not to mention Winslow stepped out of bounds before dishing the ball off for a basket. The officiating cost Wisky at least 6 points.

Duke's two frosh guards took over.

Dekker two second half points. 0-6 from 3.
This post was edited on 4/6 11:26 PM by RUtah

Well that sucks monkey balls....key juncture was Duke's response when Wisky went up 9..after timeout got a quick 3, a stop and the another 3 point play and all of sudden it was a new game...before that Wisky was getting everything they wanted offensively

This post was edited on 4/6 11:26 PM by bac2therac

Originally posted by RUMcMahon:
Whole country can see Duke touches the ball last, Ref's can't, Horrible.
Plus:
Duke player stepped on the baseline on a previous possession...not called
Duke player initiates contact into the Wisc defenders chest = foul on Wisconsin
Wisc player initiates contact into Duke players chest = foul on Wisconsin

Not at all surprised. Just disappointed.

I think the Kentucky game just took too much out of Wisky. They looked exhausted at the end of the game, and they got a string of Coach K calls just when they didn't need them. Greyson Allen guy won the game for Duke. Gotta hand it to Duke, they didn't fold when they might have.

Seven point turnaround on just awful calls in last 4 minutes. Offense foul call on FK, (-2 possibly -4), foot out of bounds not called(-2) and the obvious out of bounds call that resulted in a Duke three (-3). 7 to 8 points turn around and the homer tv crew makes no noise....horrible.....

Originally posted by letitrip2:
Seven point turnaround on just awful calls in last 4 minutes. Offense foul call on FK, (-2 possibly -4), foot out of bounds not called(-2) and the obvious out of bounds call that resulted in a Duke three (-3). 7 to 8 points turn around and the homer tv crew makes no noise....horrible.....
Raftery was very pro-UW.

There were some iffy calls but the Kaminsky intentional foul where he wrapped his man then let him go, allowing for the 3 point play, was the crucial moment. He was just mentally fatigued and did something inexplicable.

Bad calls seemed to start with Allen getting that drive and recoil move. Horrible call.

Asked this before. I would have sworn that early in the second half, #5 came out on top to get a pass, and it looked like he took about six steps with the ball. Almost like he was playing a pick up game. Not called.

It drives me nuts with our own team, but how in a tight game for the National Championship do you not use all your timeouts? Wisconsin was obviously gassed and left 2 timeouts unused. Could have used them for better possesions in the last 2 minutes or just for a breather. Just boggles my mind.

Originally posted by SkilletHead2:
Bad calls seemed to start with Allen getting that drive and recoil move. Horrible call.

Asked this before. I would have sworn that early in the second half, #5 came out on top to get a pass, and it looked like he took about six steps with the ball. Almost like he was playing a pick up game. Not called.
So many missed calls where Duke was guilty.. had to be 10 minutes without a call against Duke.. while Duke was in the bonus. Ridiculous. Refs put the whistle away where Duke was concerned. And even when they had visual evidence on that out of bounds call.. they would not give the ball to Wisky.

TAINTED VICTORY for Duke!

Originally posted by GoodOl'Rutgers:

Originally posted by SkilletHead2:

So many missed calls where Duke was guilty.. had to be 10 minutes without a call against Duke.. while Duke was in the bonus. Ridiculous. Refs put the whistle away where Duke was concerned. And even when they had visual evidence on that out of bounds call.. they would not give the ball to Wisky.

TAINTED VICTORY for Duke!
Yep and directly after that duke it the 3 to put them up 8. Remove that possession wisconsin might bring it from a 2 possession to 1 possession with 1:40 left

ADVERTISEMENT