ADVERTISEMENT

TKR YouTube Channel

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Hey guys we are working on increasing in our presence on YouTube and we are hoping to continue to create more and more video content for you and the average Scarlet Knight fan. We post every post game presser (football, hoops and even wrestling) on there along with some new exciting content like our film room breakdown and much more.

So if you guys can take a minute and subscribe to our YouTube page in the link below I would greatly appreciate it, thank you and GO KNIGHTS!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwhHBEG3JWJFXzbJII1pxw

Reactions: seneca ave
I would love to see the game vs St. John's at MSG in march 1976 in the ECAC final. A few clips of that game is on the documentary shown on the BIG 10 Network so someone must have a copy of that game. The game was televised at 3 PM on March 6, 1976 on NBC (Channel 4).

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
I would love to see the game vs St. John's at MSG in march 1976 in the ECAC final. A few clips of that game is on the documentary shown on the BIG 10 Network so someone must must have the rights that game. The game was televised at 3 PM on March 6, 1976 on NBC (Channel 4).
FIFY

I think Rich is talking about creating original content on his YouTube page not stealing content from someone.

Either way this game doesn't seem to be available anywhere but it must exist somewhere on tape.

Hey guys we are working on increasing in our presence on YouTube and we are hoping to continue to create more and more video content for you and the average Scarlet Knight fan. We post every post game presser (football, hoops and even wrestling) on there along with some new exciting content like our film room breakdown and much more.

So if you guys can take a minute and subscribe to our YouTube page in the link below I would greatly appreciate it, thank you and GO KNIGHTS!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwhHBEG3JWJFXzbJII1pxw
@Richard Schnyderite Congrats on the channel. Just a heads up that now that you have over 100 subs, once you’ve had the channel for thirty days you can get a custom URL rather than the one they assigned you when you started the channel. I think you go to your Advanced Settings on your channel and it will guide you through it. IIRC it is an easy process and will give you a cleaner look when you give folks the link.

Reactions: Richie O
ADVERTISEMENT