ADVERTISEMENT

TOC Semi's

rufamily

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
These games used to be played at Kean and was a neat event as you got to see the 4 best teams in the same day at the same place now you have to go to the higher seed. I found it really strange that the Summit Rumson game was not finished the next day and that it was down and Rumson. I do not recall that happening before. I feel like that was a massive advantage for Rumson, Not only were they home but they got a good look at Summit's zone as well as film and a day to work against it. Yes, I understand that they still had to execute, and good for them that they did, it just seems like the NJSIAA has punted on the TOC this year.

Lakes vs St Augie's- Lakes has a long trip after a day of school while I believe that the Hermits are done. This game could be really good as Lakes has really rounded into shape and they play a very complete game, but St. Augie's is possibly the most talented team left.

BR vs. Rumson - Rumson is a very good team and playing at their place will be a tall task

Reactions: jreinsdorf
These games used to be played at Kean and was a neat event as you got to see the 4 best teams in the same day at the same place now you have to go to the higher seed. I found it really strange that the Summit Rumson game was not finished the next day and that it was down and Rumson. I do not recall that happening before. I feel like that was a massive advantage for Rumson, Not only were they home but they got a good look at Summit's zone as well as film and a day to work against it. Yes, I understand that they still had to execute, and good for them that they did, it just seems like the NJSIAA has punted on the TOC this year.

Lakes vs St Augie's- Lakes has a long trip after a day of school while I believe that the Hermits are done. This game could be really good as Lakes has really rounded into shape and they play a very complete game, but St. Augie's is possibly the most talented team left.

BR vs. Rumson - Rumson is a very good team and playing at their place will be a tall task
Yeah, and Rumson beat BR in the regular season 12-4. So this will be a tough game.

I went to RBC so anytime Rumson loses, I will not shed a tear.

And I think by now everyone knows my affection for Bridgewater Lacrosse. That began after being exposed to it when my boys played club at the elementary level. Seeing the program in action at tournaments was impressive. Love how the town embraces the sport, from the littlest ones up to high school. Also love as a town they get Rutgers.

Reactions: Caliknight
Yeah, and Rumson beat BR in the regular season 12-4. So this will be a tough game.
I know both coaches and Rumson played what was reasonably their best game of the year and BR is playing very well right now. We will see how much BR's coaching advantage helps them as they have a lot more experience in TOC games than Rumson does. Looking forward to the game and I feel like BR has a punchers chance against RFH who is favored

ADVERTISEMENT