ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight: RU W BB @ PSU, 7pm, BTN +, story:

Paige for PSU is a talented player. She will give RU fits all night.

Viv calls time out as PSU ties it 17-17. Paige with almost all the PSU points. Might be time to bring Scaife back in

19-17 PSU end of first quarter.Scaife back on the floor .She needs to score .

PSU outrunning RU up and down the court. PSU up 25-21, their pressure giving RU fits.

PSU 25-24 .Scaife only 2 points, 5 minutes remaining second quarter.

the issue is PSU has taken 8 more shots than RU whether it be by RU having more turnovers or PSU winning the offensive boards 8-3....cant let them have 2nd chance opportunities

Penn State by 5

Rutgers sleep walking on offense.PSU leads 38-29.When will Rutgers learn to make layups?

Regardless of sport Rutgers teams have great difficulty winning road games.

NCAA Seeding committee just released their first listing and we come in at 15. But we need to turn it around in 2nd half. 1 seeds are UConn Miss St Louisville and Oregon.

This game is just another indicator that Scaife scoring output positive or negative has a big impact on game outcome.

Well ... starting to think RU is 5th or 6th best in conference ... Penn State has 8 losses and is 2-4 in league so far ... I know it’s on the road, and it looks like we’ll struggle on the road based on this game and PU

Well ... starting to think RU is 5th or 6th best in conference ... Penn State has 8 losses and is 2-4 in league so far ... I know it’s on the road, and it looks like we’ll struggle on the road based on this game and PU

They've lost to Maryland, Michigan, RU and Minn in conference.

ESPN shows halftime score at 37-29 meaning that a PSU bucket originally credited as a 3 was actually a 2 pointer.

No need to pass judgements until the game is over. There is still a 2nd half to be played.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Paige starts where she left off, with 21 now. Figure out how to guard her, or forget about it.

ADVERTISEMENT