ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight we can get our season back on track

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Get a win and we are 4-4 in league. That puts us back on track to the goal of making the ncaa tournament. Make the tournament and this season is a success . Fail to get an ncaa bid and the season is an epic disappointment . Simple as that .
The great thing is there are many games to be played and this team controls it’s destiny . Just win tonight . No excuses .

Time off should help this team get rested and healthier including possibly the return of Cliff.

Time to refocus on the strengths and team identity of defense, rebounding, intensity, hustle

Expect the team to come out fired up for this one. I can't see us coming out flat. Early Cliff dunk to set the tone.

Time off should help this team get rested and healthier including possibly the return of Cliff.

Time to refocus on the strengths and team identity of defense, rebounding, intensity, hustle

Expect the team to come out fired up for this one. I can't see us coming out flat. Early Cliff dunk to set the tone.

If he's in there, I'm hoping a couple lobs for big slams will get the bench mob going

Reactions: Scangg and RickB113

Do you actually see Cliff suiting up tonight ? Just curious

Do you actually see Cliff suiting up tonight ? Just curious
There were reports he was back practicing so its sounding promising. Its not like all the previous games since the injury so far where he was clearly going to be out

The mantra is the same. But we keep losing.
Tonight we need to get in the win column against one of the worst teams in the league.

This board is going to have a meltdown if we lose tonight because Penn State is perceived as a "weak" team this year and having only played 2 games since December.

They did beat #16 Virginia Tech by 20 in early December.

Hopefully we get back on track and start getting back to how we played to start the year. But, it is much harder to do with integrating all of the players into the lineup and trying to get some consistent flow.

We really need Geo and Ron to step up........

Best of Luck,
Groz

This board is going to have a meltdown if we lose tonight because Penn State is perceived as a "weak" team this year and having only played 2 games since December.

They did beat #16 Virginia Tech by 20 in early December.

Hopefully we get back on track and start getting back to how we played to start the year. But, it is much harder to do with integrating all of the players into the lineup and trying to get some consistent flow.

We really need Geo and Ron to step up........

Best of Luck,
Groz
If we lose tonight we are setting the stage for most disappointing season In rutgers basketball history . That is saying a lot as we don’t really have a great history .

If he's in there, I'm hoping a couple lobs for big slams will get the bench mob going
I forget who it was, but my son (currently at RU) pointed out last game that someone on our bench was actually shouting during opposing foul shots. So at least we got that going for us.

This team really doesn’t feel like making it easy for themselves. Just play like a freaking competent basketball team

You guys need to get it inside to your bigs. Harrar is about the only PSU player with much size, and their team is prone to fouls.

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT