ADVERTISEMENT

Top 100 College BB Coaches

I'd think a top 30 coach in the nation would be able to take the team with the self-reported most talent he's ever coached/final four potential past the first four and into the real NCAA tournament but maybe that's just me

I'd think a top 30 coach in the nation would be able to take the team with the self-reported most talent he's ever coached/final four potential past the first four and into the real NCAA tournament but maybe that's just me
I haven't checked each but I think that can pertain to more than one of the top 30 listed. Can you be more specific?

I haven't checked each but I think that can pertain to more than one of the top 30 listed. Can you be more specific?
It only pertains to pikiell. Pikiell is the only one who this past off-season was using the words "final four team" and then gets bounced from the kiddie-prelude to the real NCAA tournament

It only pertains to pikiell. Pikiell is the only one who this past off-season was using the words "final four team" and then gets bounced from the kiddie-prelude to the real NCAA tournament
Anyone can lose in a one game tournament. It's not the NBA with best of series. It went to triple OT against a very good team. It's not like we crapped the bed and didn't show up

Look at who is 3 in the list

Anyone can lose in a one game tournament. It's not the NBA with best of series. It went to triple OT against a very good team. It's not like we crapped the bed and didn't show up

Look at who is 3 in the list
Yea any mediocre gameday coach can not win a single tournament game with the team he deems to have final four talent. I'm well aware.

ADVERTISEMENT