ADVERTISEMENT

Top New Jersey Baseball Players

owens has done a very good job, very good. He has really changed the roster. You go through and has grad transfers, juco, and regular transfers. He has also brought in some better recruits. It is time to pay the few million we need for lights and a real stadium and proper clubhouse/locker room. If we do that owens will quickly have us backas a top big ten team and a regaular contender for ncaa bids

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
owens has done a very good job, very good. He has really changed the roster. You go through and has grad transfers, juco, and regular transfers. He has also brought in some better recruits. It is time to pay the few million we need for lights and a real stadium and proper clubhouse/locker room. If we do that owens will quickly have us backas a top big ten team and a regaular contender for ncaa bids
One oddity of note on the roster is that only one lineup player, Kevin welsh, will definitely use up his eligibility this year. I wonder if roster limits will be waived the year after. I don’t know how he will make room.

A few pitchers will use up their eligibility this year. I am curious about who will redshirt as the staff seems really deep, for once.

I would expect welsh to be done after this season. Is there a reason you think that wouldnt be the case. The rotation will be interesting. We have the potential for all the weekend and mid week guys to be drafted players, so that is definitely a change that is good. Also a bunch of decent long reliver and starters that have pitched.

One oddity of note on the roster is that only one lineup player, Kevin welsh, will definitely use up his eligibility this year. I wonder if roster limits will be waived the year after. I don’t know how he will make room.

A few pitchers will use up their eligibility this year. I am curious about who will redshirt as the staff seems really deep, for once.
from what I have heard do not expect to see roster limits waived

I would expect welsh to be done after this season. Is there a reason you think that wouldnt be the case. The rotation will be interesting. We have the potential for all the weekend and mid week guys to be drafted players, so that is definitely a change that is good. Also a bunch of decent long reliver and starters that have pitched.
You may have misunderstood, I said that Kevin Welch was the only lineup player that is definitely out of eligibility at the end of the season. I just don’t know what they will do with so many returning the year after as new signees are on their way.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMT
Yes. Definitely. I coud see a number of players with a year who with good seasons could get drafted. You have digeorgio, owens, nystior, even brito. Either way rather have too much talent to have to manage.

Another big time 2023 commit from a pitcher from bishop eustace. The other aspect to really take the roster to another level and what owens did at bryant to combine transfers, jucos and solid recruited and scouted players with the occasional drafted or southern offer player and this pitcher Jack kirchner already hitting mid 80s with very projectable size is definitely that type.

Reactions: pele78
ADVERTISEMENT