ADVERTISEMENT

Toronto

mikebal9

All American
Oct 15, 2005
Bound Brook
Just wanna double check. Has anyone heard any whispers about our trip up north being canceled? My friends and I are thinking about attending, and flights are only $211 out of EWR right now. I don't want to book anything for a game that isn't going to happen, though.

I'm considering a trip as well. We shall see. Toronto is an awesome city. Sir Charles said it was his favorite city in the world during the NHL finals

Reactions: RUhobbit
In the Mike Rosario days i got so disgusted watching him and the team play 2/3 thru the season I just put all my tickets on stubhub. Having said that, and being a hypocrite, I think it is VERY wrong for a fan with good seats to blindly put their seats us for sale. It is very disrespectful to the fans around you.

Reactions: KnightTerrors
In the Mike Rosario days i got so disgusted watching him and the team play 2/3 thru the season I just put all my tickets on stubhub. Having said that, and being a hypocrite, I think it is VERY wrong for a fan with good seats to blindly put their seats us for sale. It is very disrespectful to the fans around you.
The joke's on you. There are no fans around me. It's a ghost town.

I didn’t renew after 15+ years. So the joke is on you.

I am sure there will be some FOMO as September starts. Last year I went to 1 1/2 games for football and missed only the Michigan game for basketball.

The joke's on you. There are no fans around me. It's a ghost town.
Basketball got so bad during the Jordan years that I moved from 212 to 216. All the RU fans who used to sit near me in 212 stopped buying tickets or moved and it was mainly visiting fans. It was awful. At least in 216, it's generally more Rutgers people or Rutgers comps because it's behind the home bench.

ADVERTISEMENT