ADVERTISEMENT

Football Tracking where Rutgers Football players end up in the 2022 NFL Draft

Thanks for the update, i am sure this will fill out a bit more

That’s great - good luck to him. I would think the DB room with Jets is pretty crowded now though

Fugazi? I don't think they are a band anymore. Part of the problem was I did not know how to spell his name.
typo.. but when I saw the story off the board I searched the front page and did not see anything.. until I looked for O3.. just in case. And this thread looked nothing like the other player-to-NFL threads... so, I think its a good thing you added his name.. helps prevent duplicate threads

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
There are a lot of good LBs these days
Players are somewhat smaller but faster and still strong
So many LBs running sub 4.5
As I recall, some teams thought Fatukasi was a little thin in upper body

If they ever had the balls to change their name to what it belongs now, the Jersey Jets, I would be a fan.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Tampa Bay is a city.
I don't think so. My daughter lives in Tampa and as far as I know there is no city or town called Tampa Bay.
From Google:

Is there a difference between Tampa and Tampa Bay?
While you may have heard Tampa and Tampa Bay used interchangeably, there's just a little difference you should know — Tampa is the biggest city in the greater metropolitan area of Tampa Bay, and the whole metro area consists of Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and the four surrounding counties.

Last edited:
I don't think so. My daughter lives in Tampa and as far as I know there is no city or town called Tampa Bay.
From Google:

Is there a difference between Tampa and Tampa Bay?
While you may have heard Tampa and Tampa Bay used interchangeably, there's just a little difference you should know — Tampa is the biggest city in the greater metropolitan area of Tampa Bay, and the whole metro area consists of Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and the four surrounding counties.
Hahaha, did you just copy directly from “google ask”?

Reactions: colbert17
That’s great - good luck to him. I would think the DB room with Jets is pretty crowded now though
I wish Tre luck, but he is going to have a tough time sticking in that room. It’s pretty loaded now. Bless Austin didnt make the cut last year and they added DJ Reed and Sauce Gardner this year. Bryce Hall is a solid CB and is now probably 4th on the depth chart.

ADVERTISEMENT