ADVERTISEMENT

Football Transfer QB Johnny Langan declared eligible

Is Langan all thumbs? If he’s not crosseyed and not completely incapable of catching, maybe he can play on ST and be a place kicker holder. Granted we have Okruch who’s incapable of setting up a trick play, but in theory he can take the snap and pass...

Did they confused with the colors and thought it was a The Ohio State request!?!:Shocked

Gives us 3 legitimate Qb candidates, a good sign.
Which one isn't legitimate between Artur, McLane and Cole.
Or are you counting on Cole Snyder to be held back preserving his redshirt.

If talking Sitkowski
Sit might have played poorly as a freshman on top of losing the starting job his senior HS year, but his talent is supposed to be there.
Developing it might be the problem or maybe Sit has the physical tools but the mental aspect might
be holding him back and can understand how people are writing him off.

Which one isn't legitimate between Artur, McLane and Cole.
Or are you counting on Cole Snyder to be held back preserving his redshirt.

If talking Sitkowski
Sit might have played poorly as a freshman on top of losing the starting job his senior HS year, but his talent is supposed to be there.
Developing it might be the problem or maybe Sit has the physical tools but the mental aspect might
be holding him back and can understand how people are writing him off.

I expect Cole to redshirt. I’d hope that Langan can be 3rd QB at this point and push the others for playing time.

If not then move him to TE to backfill injuries there. Let’s hope that Langan is a player.

I see TE in his future.

mature-woman-dressed-as-gypsy-looking-into-crystal-ball-headhunters.jpg

If he moves he might be on the immediate two deep because of all the injuries there.
Based on what? Boston wanted to move him from QB to TE, because he just wasn't very good at QB. And, after seeing him throw, I can see why. But, for you to automatically set him in the two deep at TE, is just not very realistic. Yes, we are thin at TE, with inexperience, and injuries, but the current guys there are still in better position to perform then he will be. The reason he left Boston C., was because he wanted to play QB, guess no one has told him if he couldn't compete at BC, who are mostly a running team, why would he think that could happen at RU, other than we are desperate for better QB play, "better."

I expect Cole to redshirt. I’d hope that Langan can be 3rd QB at this point and push the others for playing time.

If not then move him to TE to backfill injuries there. Let’s hope that Langan is a player.

Cole Snyder could redshirt even if he plays in as many as four games. The only way Langan will play QB in more than four games is if the season is a complete disaster with either injuries or woefully inadequate play at QB. I'm happy for him that he's eligible because now he has a chance to play in four seasons of college ball instead of redshirting two years and playing in three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT