RB Elijah Barnwell --> Maine
RB Raheem Blackshear --> Virginia Tech
WR Eddie Lewis --> ???
WR/TE Daevon Robinson --> Robert Morris
WR/TE Jalen Jordan --> Maine
OL Sam Howson --> ???
DT Malachi Burby --> Rhode Island
DB Malik Dixon --> ???
DB Zihir Lacewell --> Garden City CC (KS)

TRANSFERS OUT THIS SEASON:
WR Eddie Lewis --> ???
OL Sam Howson --> ???
DB Malik Dixon --> ???

Yet another indication of the poor recruiting under Ash.

WR Eddie Lewis --> ???
OL Sam Howson --> ???
DB Malik Dixon --> ???

It's Fn cold in Maine

WR Eddie Lewis --> ???
OL Sam Howson --> ???
DB Malik Dixon --> ???

Walk on OL Jim Onulak is also in the portal.
And LB Chike Nwankwo and DT Freddie Recio too.
Perhaps you were only listing scholarship players.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

Ah..... brings me back to da daze of my yout.

Last edited:

WR Eddie Lewis --> ???
OL Sam Howson --> ???
DB Malik Dixon --> ???

Seems like a lot of these guys are ending up where they should have been in the first place

Reactions: RUpop and Richie O
Seems like a lot of these guys are ending up where they should have been in the first place

Agree. Looked up the stat sheet for 2019 for Jalen Jordan and found nothing at WR. Did he play at all? Didnt see that he was injured.

Ah..... brings me back to da daze of my yout.
In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man. Now I've reached that age I've tried to do all those things the best I can .......

Not a good thread at all. I’m happy about the guys who are here and those coming in. This is pointless.

Well it is a matter of perspective. All of these transfers out have resulted in Schiano bringing in someone to replace them. By seeing where they wind up it helps us assess the relative talent difference between those who are departing with those who are entering. Thus far it appears we have upgraded the talent level. How much of an upgrade we won’t know until we see who actually produces on the field. But those transfers are why Schiano has been able to put together a class as large as this one is when it was originally only going to be around 15 players.

I remember when Marrone (Moron) took over at Syracuse, there was a lot of talk around here because of the number of players he booted out of their program. I think it was 20+ players.

Not a good thread at all. I’m happy about the guys who are here and those coming in. This is pointless.

So, Yeah Baby, are you saying that these onetime Rutgers players are now dead to you? How thoughtless and uncaring!

Well it is a matter of perspective. All of these transfers out have resulted in Schiano bringing in someone to replace them. By seeing where they wind up it helps us assess the relative talent difference between those who are departing with those who are entering. Thus far it appears we have upgraded the talent level. How much of an upgrade we won’t know until we see who actually produces on the field. But those transfers are why Schiano has been able to put together a class as large as this one is when it was originally only going to be around 15 players.

Absolutely - we are bringing in from Michigan and Ohio State and losing to Maine and Rhode Island..

Says a lot

Reactions: Knightmoves
I’m surprised Robinson didn’t end up at a bigger school. I figured he would end up at a James Madison or the like.

Good post. Yep. For every one going out ,Greg does have one more to bring in. AND that one will be a B1G Quality Upgrade.

I always tell kids/parents that there is a place for a kid that wants to play a sport in college.

ITs' up to the parent and/or HS Coach to point the kid in the right direction/level of talent for that sport (along with the academic level/requirements for the kid to remain eligible and not flunk out).

But as some of us Parents know, our kids don't always want to listen ...

IF the kid does all he is expected to do on and off the field and can't get on the field, then he's NOT AT FAULT and IF he wants to stay and get his degree. FINE.

Make S & C and practice harder FOR EVERYONE, and the kid sticks it out, but still isn't good enough FINE. Advise the kid that if he wants to play he has to transfer to another level down. FINE. IF the kids wants to graduate from this school FINE. Eat the scholarship.

Good luck in Maine.

Reactions: Loyal-Son and Dpgru
Wondering when each of these transfers entered the portal. Good luck to most of them. Thank you for efforts.

It annoys the heck out of me to see some places take 25 kids EVERY year in LOI recruiting. Yet the HC's are anointed almost Saint hood.

Yet I know that the NCAA mandates 85 on the roster.

Where do the overages go every year ?

Eat your mistakes....

My current eyeballs are on Bama....not every did declares early for the NFL.

Good luck to him.

I'm surprised the Hayek brothers haven't entered the portal yet

ADVERTISEMENT