ADVERTISEMENT

Travesty of Football Justice

G- RUnit

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2004

RU you kidding me? How is the best punter in America, The Ray Guy Award winner, not an All American? Adam Korsak royally hosed. $$$ or not really starting to despise how B1G treats us. First team, I kid you not is punter from Michigan State. 2nd team is punter from Iowa? How the heck??? Third team is a punter from Cincy. I know nothing about him. Just ridiculous. Who or where was B1G publicity machine. How do you tell this to Adam that the best punter in the land is not 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All American and behind two B1G players?? Ridiculous if not criminal.

RU you kidding me? How is the best punter in America, The Ray Guy Award winner, not an All American? Adam Korsak royally hosed. $$$ or not really starting to despise how B1G treats us. First team, I kid you not is punter from Michigan State. 2nd team is punter from Iowa? How the heck??? Third team is a punter from Cincy. I know nothing about him. Just ridiculous. Who or where was B1G publicity machine. How do you tell this to Adam that the best punter in the land is not 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All American and behind two B1G players?? Ridiculous if not criminal.
Michgian State's punter has arguably better numbers than Korsak. Korsak being second team wouldn't have been a reach. How the Iowa kid is even in the conversation is beyond me. He's not in the top 10 of yards or net. His only remarkable stat is being tied with Korsak for most inside the 20.

Too many of the Big 10 coaches (who voted Korsak 2nd team) and Big 10 media (who voted him 3rd team) must have had votes. Big 10 publicity machine only works in Midwest zip codes.

An equally valid question is "How can someone who isn't an All-american win the Ray Guy trophy?" Just depends on your perspective.

Reactions: rubaseball78
ADVERTISEMENT