ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says big ten being held up by Maryland, Illinois and Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tell you're a commie

d7c7d2cd-2adb-434d-96b3-7ec78a826be5_text.gif

So is the president....hope his campaign sinks like the boat rally in Texas. He really should stay out of the college sports world.
All political crap from both sides should be banned from college sports but unfortunately it’s going the same route as the professional leagues and as it get more political it be unbearable to watch in the not too distant future.

I am not a Hulk Hogan guy because I was a heel as a kid. Anyhow all this Hogan talk. Been in Ocean City and this dude was dressed as him walking on the beach. No clue how to post a pic

Anyhow play some damn football !

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
Posting Trump's comment is political it itself. How can responses to it here not be political? Besides, it's a fair question. If he thinks Finland is in Russia why would we be so sure he thinks Michigan State is in Michigan.
He's a drunk and a partisan. He's part of the Right wing warriors. They work with some of the mods to ban posters they don't like from the left while allowing posters from the right like Proud to say whatever they want.

Reactions: golconda and Kbee3
He's a drunk and a partisan. He's part of the Right wing warriors. They work with some of the mods to ban posters they don't like from the left while allowing posters from the right like Proud to say whatever they want.
That's how it looks to me.

Reactions: RC1991 and Greg2020
While I tend to think most charges against Trump are exaggerated BS.. I think his tweet here is just grasping at straws. No way Trump does the work to find out who is holding it up.. as usual someone tells him something.. possibly sourced from Sir Yacht or similar sources... and Trump hears what he wants to hear then repeats it.

Trumps tweets all need to be taken as casual conversation and not as predictions, laws, stated fact.

Didn't Trump tell us Beirut was an attack? Any follow up there? Oh right, the guy is completely full of crap and has no filter. Great quality in a president.

Reactions: Greg2020 and Kbee3
Not even close. Actually quite fiscally conservative and not anywhere close to a commie.....I just don't like the bumbling crook and idiot of a president that we have and the blind morons like you who spout the constant bull%$#.

There are ALOT of Americans who feel just like RC1991. ALOT of Americans that normally vote Republican but despise this bumbling idiot.

I'm just glad Rutgers is keeping mum and going with the flow this time around. Neither the Rutgers President or Thank God, Murphy are standing in the way of them playing. It's nice sometimes not to be noticed.

The same ole' Rutgers seems to be finally put to bed as usually Rutgers Administration would have put their foot in their mouth at least 4 times by now. We can now leave that to the professors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT