ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Tunde Fatukasi commits to Rutgers

tenor.gif
I keep waiting for him to miss the wood AND....

Reactions: Knight Shift
Didn’t the Fatukasi brothers have an older sibling playing at UConn the past several years ... O line like the younger .

Slider.... FWIW, we need lineman. Also, due a little research and you will see his brother Folorunso was a lesser rated prospect out of high school and went to UConn I believe. He now plays in the NFL. Are you a coaching savant or something? If not, trust the coaches with what little time they have to fill out a recruiting class and stop acting like someone who had his Cheerios pissed in today.

Oh..and welcome to Rutgers Tunde!!!

keep wishing and yes I am

Leave it to R fans to think every kid from NJ can play at this level.
Hell St Greg can fill up the lower level kids I don’t care. It very obvious that as along as there home town is from NJ it’s all that matters to most on here.
Improvements won’t be as fast as you all want then.

I stop back after signing day. Let’s see how well Greg truly does.

I stop back after signing day. Let’s see how well Greg truly does.[/QUOTE]

We shall all eagerly await that day!

Hell St Greg can fill up the lower level kids I don’t care. It very obvious that as along as there home town is from NJ it’s all that matters to most on here.

I’m not sure this kid will ever contribute but he comes from good stock so it’s an ok Commit

A 2 star? Not exactly a can’t miss kid with that offer list.
We don’t know how he will develop but hard to say he’s starter quality at this time.
Hey dicktwat- do it in a different thread not a commitment thread.
Always a dumb F in the bunch.
Also, please share your background in regard to the quality of a 2 star recruit and I’ll share mine.
I’ll wait

10 posts in the welcome thread and nothing of substance. Welcome to the ignore list!

Last edited:
I thought maybe he was Japanese and we were recruiting Sumos as our OL. That would be awesome.

Great get. Welcome to the Banks!

Go away, douche!

I’m not sure this kid will ever contribute but he comes from good stock so it’s an ok Commit

all I was ever saying

Saquon is considered a great RB, an NFL star. His little brother also a RB, never got a D1 offer. Just because they have super star siblings, doesn’t automatically guarantee the others have the same talent.

Hey dicktwat- do it in a different thread not a commitment thread.
Always a dumb F in the bunch.
Also, please share your background in regard to the quality of a 2 star recruit and I’ll share mine.
I’ll wait

Well I played, have 2 HS coaches in my family both down in Tn.
No expert, but obviously you think your opinion means more.

So what is your expertise ? I’m waiting

Well I played, have 2 HS coaches in my family both down in Tn.
No expert, but obviously you think your opinion means more.

So what is your expertise ? I’m waiting

My brother in law is a genius...makes me an expert in just about everything.

Also yesrutgers's opinion means more than yours.

Well now, that might be the case.
But the last I checked it’s a FREE message board. Where in any post did a say anything disparaging about any kid? Questioning whether he is can’t miss or not isn’t.

IT IS NOT an opinion, he is a 2 star.
Ok.? But in my opinion he is well
Worth the risk, he has the tools, the
The size and family history etc. And a home boy.

Last edited:
Well now, that might be the case.
But the last I checked it’s a FREE message board. Where in any post did a say anything disparaging about any kid? Questioning whether he is can’t miss or not isn’t.
It's a commitment thread, usually welcoming the recruit. Normal etiquette, at least in this forum, is to welcome said recruit and refrain from questioning the offer or whether he will actually contribute. If you have reservations about taking on new recruits, take it to another thread.

WELCOME TO THE BANKS, TUNDE!!!

wow, we really do have some negative people in our fan base. I'll trust Greg knows what he is doing regardless of stars, he knows how to develop and get the most out of his players.
And unlike Ash, the current coach has a proven track record of turning 2 stars into NFL players including one of the premier safeties in the league.

I think you put stock in genes and his brother, who was drafted and plays for the Jets, was also a lightly recruited 2 star. His other brother of course is a starting linebacker for Rutgers. This tells me that the skills and talent this family has is undervalued. What you have is a starting Big Ten guard in year three.

I think you put stock in genes and his brother, who was drafted and plays for the Jets, was also a lightly recruited 2 star. His other brother of course is a starting linebacker for Rutgers. This tells me that the skills and talent this family has is undervalued. What you have is a starting Big Ten guard in year three.

I believe that it’s a good move to bring in a younger brother of an RU FB player. Greg is building a new culture for RU FB and he needs buy in from the existing players for his approach. Bringing in Tunde extends goodwill towards Greg’s approach within the team imo.

I’m not a big fan of Juco linemen having an immediate impact at the B1G level. With only 2 years of eligibility remaining we may not see much production from him. Think about the level of S&C the kid has been thru the past 2 years at JC. Is it fair for RU fans to think that he can contribute next season in the B1G?

Having said that, Welcome Tunde!

I believe that it’s a good move to bring in a younger brother of an RU FB player. Greg is building a new culture for RU FB and he needs buy in from the existing players for his approach. Bringing in Tunde extends goodwill towards Greg’s approach within the team imo.

I’m not a big fan of Juco linemen having an immediate impact at the B1G level. With only 2 years of eligibility remaining we may not see much production from him. Think about the level of S&C the kid has been thru the past 2 years at JC. Is it fair for RU fans to think that he can contribute next season in the B1G?

Having said that, Welcome Tunde!

Considering how awful our OL was ... well yes we do.

ADVERTISEMENT