ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Q & A with Coach Pritzlaff

obrats

Senior
Mar 28, 2013
PISCATAWAY, N.J. - Rutgers Wrestling fans can participate in a Twitter question and answer session with Rutgers associate head coach Donny Pritzlaff onTuesday, Dec. 16 from 11 a.m.-noon. Fans are encouraged to send in questions prior to the 11 a.m. start time on Tuesday. Submit your questions to the handle @RUWrestling or use the hashtag "AskDonny" to
participate in the session.

The No. 23 Scarlet Knights (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) have five wrestlers ranked by Intermat, The Open Mat or WIN Magazine entering its third annual trip to the "Grapple at the Garden" in New York, N.Y. on Dec. 21.

Rutgers will take on Army (10 a.m.) and Davidson (noon) at the Garden looking to improve upon its best dual start in program history.

Follow Rutgers Athletics on Facebook (www.ScarletKnights.com.
This post was edited on 12/12 2:35 PM by obrats

Lot of questions asked and answered. I will try to post some here for everyone that is not on Twitter. The biggest (2) for me were.

1. Smith and Gravina will wrestle this weekend.

2. Camp is "physically and mentally thriving- Wilkes 12-28 & he will put on a RU singlet 1-2"

OB just posted Smith will wrestle this weekend just like WNG said a week ago. Can't wait to watch these 2 compete again.

Originally posted by KidDagger:
where are they competing at this weekend?
They have two matches at Grapple at the Garden. They will wrestle Army and Davidson Sunday morning. My prediction we will win 8 or 9 matches against Army and 9 or 10 matches against Davidson. I'm still contemplating making the trip from South Jersey. Might be too close till Christmas for the wife to let me take the day for wrestling.

EDITED TO CHANGE SATURDAY TO SUNDAY.

This post was edited on 12/17 11:19 AM by obrats

ADVERTISEMENT