ADVERTISEMENT

Two Extra Seats At Dinner...

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
126675699_10158362325234022_7310212125569999380_o.jpg

Reactions: biker7766
Greg Schiano and Kirk Ferentz
Same here. Schiano for obvious reasons and Ferentz for his long time successful HC experience in the Big Ten. There are a lot of great stories in there from him and I would love to see what Schiano would be asking him.
Off the top of my head in D1 is there a HC that been at his school longer?

Schiano and Day so I can hear about the culture at tOSU and how happy they are that Harbaugh and Franklin are biting the tall one.

Surprised nobody has said Fitzgerald. Seems like a good guy and has been coaching at this level for a long time.
Sure if you're going for boring-est Thanksgiving ever, just invite him and Chryst.

Pat Fitzgerald- Let me tell you this is the greatest Thanksgiving ever, the gravy really put this one over the top. But Pat that's not what I asked you. I know but let's pivot this conversation, the cranberry sauce really held this one together.

Paul Chryst- So Paul what did you think of turkey? Hmm it's tough to say, I'll have to speak with Barry before I can form an opinion on that one. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom?

Sure if you're going for boring-est Thanksgiving ever, just invite him and Chryst.

Pat Fitzgerald- Let me tell you this is the greatest Thanksgiving ever, the gravy really put this one over the top. But Pat that's not what I asked you. I know but let's pivot this conversation, the cranberry sauce really held this one together.

Paul Chryst- So Paul what did you think of turkey? Hmm it's tough to say, I'll have to speak with Barry before I can form an opinion on that one. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom?
Number 1 thing for me is a Thanksgiving table free of weirdos and/or as*h#les. Fitzgerald checks both boxes. Last thing I want is a Harbaugh talking about how turkey is a worthy prey to eat since it battles before slaughter or have a Franklin flirting with the wife.

I'd have to go back old school

Schiano & Zook....get some beer and let the ass kicking begin

Schiano and Brohm so we can talk RU Louisville all night long. And ask Jeff if he regrets berating his bro in the middle of the game.

Reactions: Bugibba
ADVERTISEMENT