ADVERTISEMENT

Two N.J. All-State girls basketball players named McDonald’s All-Americans

I'll take both, thanks.
Although we've missed out on these two and the young lady from Atlantic City, there are still some talented players in the state that happen to be uncommitted. Especially guards who could at the very least give good depth at the position.

And we BETTER be heavily recruiting the high-scoring Jr guard from down the Shore, in Ocean County. Would love to see her at RU. Cannot let her get away.

Although we've missed out on these two and the young lady from Atlantic City, there are still some talented players in the state that happen to be uncommitted. Especially guards who could at the very least give good depth at the position.

And we BETTER be heavily recruiting the high-scoring Jr guard from down the Shore, in Ocean County. Would love to see her at RU. Cannot let her get away.
Crazee, any names?

Behind paywall, where is she from?
Yes, I think she's leading the state in scoring right now. Another talent from Manchester Twp. HS.

She's one of many that we need to be all over from that Class of '24. Of course, we need to be going after Antonia's HS teammate, Mykala Blakes. Also, there's the Pauldo sisters, who I believe we are pursuing, and numerous others. Taylor Derkack has been mentioned a few times on this board. Not sure if she is still uncommitted.

I really like the young ladies at Ewing HS. Rhian Stokes is as good as Blakes and is the leader of their team. I, personally think, Te'Yala Delfosse is going to be the top player in that class. She is a coach's dream.......6'2", long, athletic, handles, smooth shot, court vision.

As far as this year's '23 Class. There are a couple of guards uncommitted that could possibly be a fit. Have to see them play in-person, but their names have been bandied about for the last few years:

Gabby Ross(Donovan Catholic)
Isabella Javier(Immaculate Conception Lodi)

Another name that I was crazee to leave out of my earlier post....

Kiyomi McMiller (Life Center Academy, Burlington, NJ) Class of '24
may originally be from N. Carolina area

A sure game-changer in rebuilding the program

Will probably be the top ranked player in NJ next year(If she stays at Life Center...things are so fluid that way these days). I think she is top 10 in the country right now in the Class of '24.

I've only seen highlights, but have to say, coincidentlally, she definitely reminds me of a young Cappie, with added flashiness.

Probably referring to this young lady.
Saw something really promising this morning while watching a feature piece on this young lady from Manchester Twp HS on The Jersey Sports Zone TV program

Yes! Yes!!.....There was one coach I saw in the background of one of the clips. Guess who!!

You GO Coach!! Bring her to the Banks!!

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Quigley would be a huge get.
If we could keep a couple of NJs top ten each year Rutgers could be competitive with any
program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT