ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Doucette To Rutgers

I go to multiple games a year at FGCU. To me they have a close-to-perfect college baseball facility. I have never been disappointed.

That would do just fine for now. right now, most of the seats in those metal bleachers have a partially obstructed view. I always just stand along the fence to watch the game. It would be great to sit down and see the whole field. if they build something like that, and it eventually becomes too small, there is room to add those metal bleachers to the outfield.

That would do just fine for now. right now, most of the seats in those metal bleachers have a partially obstructed view. I always just stand along the fence to watch the game. It would be great to sit down and see the whole field. if they build something like that, and it eventually becomes too small, there is room to add those metal bleachers to the outfield.
I’m surprised by your “partially obstructed view” comment.. I never recall that as an issue. Watching along the sideline is necessary only when FGCU hosts Miami, Florida, and Florida State. And that can be avoided by buying seats ahead of time.

I’m surprised by your “partially obstructed view” comment.. I never recall that as an issue. Watching along the sideline is necessary only when FGCU hosts Miami, Florida, and Florida State. And that can be avoided by buying seats ahead of time.
I was saying that the view is partially obstructed from most of the metal bleachers at RU

Reactions: Mr_Twister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT