ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Hayek's brother

NeverOddOrEven33

Freshman
Aug 5, 2014
Was doing a little reading on the class of 2017 and found out that Tyler Hayek has a twin brother, Hunter. They're fraternal twins, it seems, since Tyler is 6'4" while Hunter is listed at 5'11" but other than that they have a lot in common. In fact, Hunter Hayek has four times as many catches as Tyler this year, and while they both run track, Hunter posts the faster times (10.78 in the 100m). Here's his hudl video from his junior year:

Rutgers is listed as "interested" on his 24/7 page... I wonder if there are any plans to offer? A slot guy with pretty sure hands and a lot of speed and shiftiness seems like it would be a perfect fit for the offense that Ash and Mehringer are trying to run.

A Belichek kind of guy. Short fast runs a good pattern and looks suburban. I would take a flyer on him or let him walk on.

Hunter's track times online are consistently 11.3ish

Trevor Morris and Tyree Williams ran 10.9 and they play LB.

Was doing a little reading on the class of 2017 and found out that Tyler Hayek has a twin brother, Hunter. They're fraternal twins, it seems, since Tyler is 6'4" while Hunter is listed at 5'11" but other than that they have a lot in common. In fact, Hunter Hayek has four times as many catches as Tyler this year, and while they both run track, Hunter posts the faster times (10.78 in the 100m). Here's his hudl video from his junior year:

Rutgers is listed as "interested" on his 24/7 page... I wonder if there are any plans to offer? A slot guy with pretty sure hands and a lot of speed and shiftiness seems like it would be a perfect fit for the offense that Ash and Mehringer are trying to run.

Let me know when his cousin Salma is coming to a game... :eyes:

Hunter's track times online are consistently 11.3ish

Trevor Morris and Tyree Williams ran 10.9 and they play LB.

Hunter had a PR of 10.78 as a junior. He has also run some very solid times in the 55m. I'm not claiming he can play at this level, but the kid can run.

ADVERTISEMENT