ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Scaife #1 draft pick?

RUinSeattle

Freshman
May 15, 2008
Didn't think of that possibility, though maybe I should have. That would be awesome. I'm still surprised Cappie wasn't #1.

http://www.wnba.com/news/2017-wnba-draft-lottery-primer/
The 2016-17 NCAA season will begin with no clear-cut favorite to be selected with the WNBA’s top overall pick come April. This year’s crop of talented seniors includes Baylor’s Nina Davis and Alexis Jones, South Carolina’s Alaina Coates, Washington’s Kelsey Plum (above), Rutgers’ Tyler Scaife and Maryland’s Shatori Walker-Kimbrough.

That would be great but hopefully will follow a season in which she leads us back to the NCAAs.

Reactions: dmd78
JMHO...but unless she improves over last years performance, I can't see her going as the #1. Maybe it will give her the incentive to have a serious breakout year with the draft coming up.

I can see it happening. I think i remember seeing a draft board for the upcoming class and Tyler Scaife was in the top 3 or 4. For all of the televised games Scaife has shown up. She even impressed Skylar Diggins with her game that she tweeted that Tyler can flat out ball. The team hasnt had the success that past teams have had but WNBA scouts know who she is and what she is capable of.

ADVERTISEMENT