ADVERTISEMENT

Tyshon fogg tweets

Kid is a baller. He is a one man wrecking crew at the high school level.

I wouldn't read too much in to this. I'd be shocked if he decommited. Very close with his family in Asbury Park. But hey it's a free ride let him enjoy it. I know I would

Reactions: Underdogs88
while I've personally stopped paying attention to "verbals".....

I'm tired of this stuff.......

People need to learn "verbals" mean nothing and schools need to assume the same.....

I'm pretty sure you woundnt be on this site if you "stopped paying attention to vervals"

People need to learn "verbals" mean nothing and schools need to assume the same.....

Most verbals stick, if you have a competent staff, so it means something.

He's staring at a starting spot in the best conference in the country. Don't blame him for wanting to take all his officials, but also think it would be a mistake for him to go anywhere else. He's a smart kid, he knows what he's doing.

Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
I wouldn't make much of this. Kid has been solid all year showing love for RU on twitter, even during the bad losses. I look at it as him wanting to visit schools while he still has the chance. Knew I wanted to go to RU since my senior year in HS. Went to CC for two years to save money and kept looking around to see what was put there. Loved a lot of the places I saw but still chose RU. Traveling is fun for some people. Hell, I even went along with my little brother when he went to visit Penn State just to see it. Don't worry, he's not going there lol.

If he comes, great for us. If he doesn't come, too bad. It is what it is.

Nirrad is on the money and other info I have heard but I can't say what it is from another site.

Agree. A Verbal is sometimes closer to a Maybe than it is to a commitment.

Hopefully this one sticks because RU needs him.

Can anyone say which verbals are not likely to stick ? Probably not. But experience tells us that some will not. That's why we need a Plan B at each recruiting position.

The only kid I'm positive is coming here is Micah Clark. Also Jonathan Lewis too.

ohboy.gif

Reactions: Knight Shift
I wouldn't read too much in to this. I'd be shocked if he decommited. Very close with his family in Asbury Park. But hey it's a free ride let him enjoy it. I know I would

Nirrad is on the money and other info I have heard but I can't say what it is from another site.

Hope you guys are right. I don't understand (not you guys) the need for some to post negative comments or inferences because he is taking all of his official visits.

I do have a question--how accurate is the "Crystal Ball" of the other recruiting site? Because it has Stanford 44%, A Cloud 22%, Maryland 22% and RU 11%. Sounds pretty Foggy based on the crystal ball. Is the crystal ball more often correct or incorrect?

Reactions: RUMBA-JK
Hope you guys are right. I don't understand (not you guys) the need for some to post negative comments or inferences because he is taking all of his official visits.

I do have a question--how accurate is the "Crystal Ball" of the other recruiting site? Because it has Stanford 44%, A Cloud 22%, Maryland 22% and RU 11%. Sounds pretty Foggy based on the crystal ball. Is the crystal ball more often correct or incorrect?

that was before he committed

Believe me he would've committed to Stanford a long time ago.

Believe me he would've committed to Stanford a long time ago.
I am not doubting you, but I thought the crystal ball got updated even after a commitment? I don't follow recruiting all that closely, and maybe the crystal ball is useless after commitment? I understand that the crystal ball is just the prediction of different "writers" and it can be slanted toward the writer's school.

I am not doubting you, but I thought the crystal ball got updated even after a commitment? I don't follow recruiting all that closely, and maybe the crystal ball is useless after commitment? I understand that the crystal ball is just the prediction of different "writers" and it can be slanted toward the writer's school.
Let the young man enjoy the process. I would be shocked if he decommited from RU. He is definitely close to his family especially in Asbury Park.

Reactions: redking
I'd take all of my officials also if I was in the same position as these kids.

The one thing that would concern me as an RU fan in this instance is, there are no longer games being played, so it's not as if Fogg is just looking for trips and tickets to big games around the country. In no way am I suggesting he's a given to flip; that's just something that popped into my head considering these would be postseason visits.

The "Crystal Ball" often seems to be strange & "unplugged" - all of those "Stanford" predictions date back to late April / early May - and remain un-updated - stuff like this happen frequently - can never figure out why supposed "expert prognosticators" leave old & now pretty clearly wrong projections standing there on display - might make sense if the "crystal ball" was clearly meant to be just a pre-verbal commit indicator - but since flips occur & the "crystal ball" indicators even have indicators for flips - it ends up looking like the 'experts' are just too busy to follow up on things.

zoltar2.jpg

Fogg still has his OV with us set and Ash will most definitely be scheduling an in-home visit with him and his family. I know the staff has developed a solid relationship with not only him, but also his family.

However, the recruiters are still out in full force and given the season we just had, it will be easy for them to negatively recruit. You can't deny that. With that said: if Fogg was going to decommit he would have done it during the season.

Given the situations with Fogg and Lovett, we will soon find out how well Ash can sell his vision and close.

Reactions: BlockR
Fogg still has his OV with us set and Ash will most definitely be scheduling an in-home visit with him and his family. I know the staff has developed a solid relationship with not only him, but also his family.

However, the recruiters are still out in full force and given the season we just had, it will be easy for them to negatively recruit. You can't deny that. With that said: if Fogg was going to decommit he would have done it during the season.

Given the situations with Fogg and Lovett, we will soon find out how well Ash can sell his vision and close.
And don't forget Bell, Bornder, etc. Still a good chance to close this recruiting season out with a bang.

Has any recruit verballed to another school and decided to take all his visits and then commit to RU?

The "Crystal Ball" often seems to be strange & "unplugged" - all of those "Stanford" predictions date back to late April / early May - and remain un-updated - stuff like this happen frequently - can never figure out why supposed "expert prognosticators" leave old & now pretty clearly wrong projections standing there on display - might make sense if the "crystal ball" was clearly meant to be just a pre-verbal commit indicator - but since flips occur & the "crystal ball" indicators even have indicators for flips - it ends up looking like the 'experts' are just too busy to follow up on things.

zoltar2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT