ADVERTISEMENT

Tywone Malone Article

Is that good or bad? He sure as hell burned a lot of bridges with NJ coaches, and 'Ole Miss is not looked at he same way Michigan is around here. And did he get any recruits other than Paramus Catholic kids once he got there? Perhaps that RB from DePaul who crashed and burned.
Funny thing about Partridge is he hasn’t been here for what 4-5 years... is a carpetbagger so you know he has no shame...a number of his former recruits to Michigan left already and I would bet several more will. Tywone is I hope aware of this freelancer... Kiffen is a whole other story.

Last edited:
Here’s a good one for all who follow Sadexcuse Football... Dino Babers declares Biden as President gives Sara a recruiting advantage... you can’t make this up...” Dino , it’s over Johnny”

I think we land Gino V but Estime is getting attention from the big guys (he will not go to Mich St). Landing Malone would be a cherry on top of a very good recruiting class and set RU up well heading into 2021.

I think we land Gino V but Estime is getting attention from the big guys (he will not go to Mich St). Landing Malone would be a cherry on top of a very good recruiting class and set RU up well heading into 2021.
Well I would be surprised if Geno V de-committed from MSU ...Estime ? You do realize we now play in a pretty good conference. If Audric wants to play at the highest levels then nothing wrong with staying here in New Jersey at Rutgers. If he doesn’t de-commit from MSU or goes somewhere else we will find another RB. It is not like we are not recruiting this young man.

From your lips to God's ears... However, I would be more than happy if Schiano can keep all the current commits and get one of the 3 that you mentioned.

Why do you think Geno VanDermark de-commits from MSU ?

Heaven...if there is one ...Malone stays home!

IMO he Becomes EY, DeJesus / Frazier in baseball...and Hamilton, Foster and Thompson on the football field.

GO RU!

MO

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Why do you think Geno VanDermark de-commits from MSU ?

Watch and see. Nothing is final at this point but we (Augie) are recruiting him hard. From a recruiting perspective, despite our record, we have done much better than expected this season. This has opened eyes. Whereas Mich State has been far worse than expected. But when you throw in schools that have recently won national championships talking to Estime, it is hard. Even if we end up with no big late addition(s), raise your expectations for what we land in the next cycle. RU offers a lot to recruits. Great situation to be developed and get a great education.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Watch and see. Nothing is final at this point but we (Augie) are recruiting him hard. From a recruiting perspective, despite our record, we have done much better than expected this season. This has opened eyes. Whereas Mich State has been far worse than expected. But when you throw in schools that have recently won national championships talking to Estime, it is hard. Even if we end up with no big late addition(s), raise your expectations for what we land in the next cycle. RU offers a lot to recruits. Great situation to be developed and get a great education.
I have been a recruiting buff for many years.Love New Jersey high school sports and the quality of coaches and players since early 1960’s. Rutgers has lost too many of the Best of the Best over the years. I always have maintained that Rutgers is a great opportunity for kids and not just for athletics. If VanDerMark flips great ... Audric Estime knows that no place will be more supportive than Rutgers. The rebuild is just getting started but I believe the Schiano plan gets us back in two years. RB ‘s are easier they say to find and that is probably a valid statement. But personally Estime I believe could be special. Let it play out.

I don't like that 24/7 recently predicted Malone committing to Mississippi. But, that prediction came from a Mississippi guy, so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

from the rumblings I have gathered it is the other way around...Gino is more than likely gone and with Estime we have a slight chance.

Reactions: RUBOB72
Ole miss has one of the most ridiculous aseball facilities in college unfortunately. Better by far than most minor league. Though that is true of most acc and sec facilities. Malone should pick rutgers. The fact is rutgers has done this well recently with harris and kivlehan, that is who needs to call. Seriously the value malone will have with both teams being genuine is very different than at ole miss or other programs.

There are a lot of good baseball programs. Isn't the SEC full of them ?
I don't understand why we're competing with Mississippi for a recruit. Isn't that state the poorest and dumbest in the whole country ? I've been there once. Never again.

Very enlightened statement. You’re quite a statesman.

Reactions: GolfHacker1

Watch and see what? RU stopped recruiting Geno months ago.

We had a LB under Schiano's 1st regime do it. I forget his name(someone help out) he was a damn good player in both sports and I do believe made it pretty high up in the minors.
[/QUOTE

Patrick Kivelhan might be that player... very good football player and then after his senior year ( 5th ) spent playing for Fred Hill and the baseball team... very good BB player and went to the minors and I think into MLB.

Watch and see what? RU stopped recruiting Geno months ago.

You seem naive. Unless you think that the RU staff doesn't want Geno (overrated or some other reason), or the recruit has expressly communicated that he prefers not to be contacted by anyone from RU, they will continue to recruit a NJ top 10 player at a position of need (top OL in NJ). We have his high school coach on staff. Of course they are recruiting him as they are Estime. As I said, watch and see. Might not happen, but not over yet. So, no, RU didn't stop recruiting him months ago. I like our odds better with him than Estime simply because Estime is blowing up with great offers. We will know soon enough. Have a good day.

You seem naive. Unless you think that the RU staff doesn't want Geno (overrated or some other reason), or the recruit has expressly communicated that he prefers not to be contacted by anyone from RU, they will continue to recruit a NJ top 10 player at a position of need (top OL in NJ). We have his high school coach on staff. Of course they are recruiting him as they are Estime. As I said, watch and see. Might not happen, but not over yet. So, no, RU didn't stop recruiting him months ago. I like our odds better with him than Estime simply because Estime is blowing up with great offers. We will know soon enough. Have a good day.

Okay so basically you have no credible information to support your position and are relying on the generic he's in the Top 10 and Augie is on the staff. 🤣🤣🤣

So tell us why the staff didn't reoffer Duce Chestnut when DB is a huge area of need. Or spent much or any time recruiting George Rooks and Aaron Armitage. All three are NJ Top 10 players.

Maybe you should subscribe to the pay side before calling anyone naive.

Okay so basically you have no credible information to support your position and are relying on the generic he's in the Top 10 and Augie is on the staff. 🤣🤣🤣

So tell us why the staff didn't reoffer Duce Chestnut when DB is a huge area of need. Or spent much or any time recruiting George Rooks and Aaron Armitage. All three are NJ Top 10 players.

Some TKR guys began projecting Geno and Audric early . Too early and based it upon his relationship with coach Hoffman. That was logical but we then were fed that we were 100% favored... then the % dropped and after Wiggington commitEd it appeared he coaxed those two from BC . Then Steffan Johnson bales or almost bales...and people on here are calling for Augie’s head. Accusing him of not being the recruiter we need. Personally I don’t care either or. If those two don’t see the direction Schiano and team are moving then Nothing we say means anything to them. We don’t have to beg any longer.

OK, now you are being obtuse. Look at our incoming recruits and the positions that they play. They made it clear Chestnut didn't measure up. For a long while, it looked like we were the leaders for the St. Joe's guys. Then they committed to Mich State which surprised everyone. Rooks and Armitage made it clear they were not interested in RU. Never the case with either Geno or Estime. Seems like you struggle with how the whole recruiting thing works. But carry on.

OK, now you are being obtuse. Look at our incoming recruits and the positions that they play. They made it clear Chestnut didn't measure up. For a long while, it looked like we were the leaders for the St. Joe's guys. Then they committed to Mich State which surprised everyone. Rooks and Armitage made it clear they were not interested in RU. Never the case with either Geno or Estime. Seems like you struggle with how the whole recruiting thing works. But carry on.

You can't read between the lines, if the staff hasn't recruited Geno since the summer it means all parties involved have moved on. But hey you're an expert on this recruiting thing only with publicly known information.

Some TKR guys began projecting Geno and Audric early . Too early and based it upon his relationship with coach Hoffman. That was logical but we then were fed that we were 100% favored... then the % dropped and after Wiggington commitEd it appeared he coaxed those two from BC . Then Steffan Johnson bales or almost bales...and people on here are calling for Augie’s head. Accusing him of not being the recruiter we need. Personally I don’t care either or. If those two don’t see the direction Schiano and team are moving then Nothing we say means anything to them. We don’t have to beg any longer.

It was played up by MSU that Wigenton had something to do with it but in the end he wasn't a major factor in either of them committing there. Geno's grandfather played there so that weighed into his decision as well as a ton of negative recruiting from the MSU coach.

It was played up by MSU that Wigenton had something to do with it but in the end he wasn't a major factor in either of them committing there. Geno's grandfather played there so that weighed into his decision as well as a ton of negative recruiting from the MSU coach.
Yes I’m well aware of what and how it transpired. I still don’t believe Geno flips because of his grandfather having played there. Estime is the guy I personally have coveted for RU even before Schiano came aboard. This guy we continue to pursue . If you ever were to get him it would give us something very important next season and beyond. A B1G BIG RB ... an Alabama type RB.

Yes I’m well aware of what and how it transpired. I still don’t believe Geno flips because of his grandfather having played there. Estime is the guy I personally have coveted for RU even before Schiano came aboard. This guy we continue to pursue . If you ever were to get him it would give us something very important next season and beyond. A B1G BIG RB ... an Alabama type RB.

Would love to add Estime as well but he seems to have eyes elsewhere if a certain school offers.

Hello, Coach Schiano

Tywone, how are you? Did you see today’s game?

Yes Coach I did. Will you and Coach Owens let me wear the same number for both sports?

Reactions: RUinPAC10land
ADVERTISEMENT