ADVERTISEMENT

UA underclass games championship on ESPN +

asgot

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2017
Team NJ will be playing in the finals of the UA underclass games to be aired live on ESPN+ Rutgers recruits Duke Richmond. And Colin Kurdyla play for Team NJ. Kurdyla is one of the best Middies in NJ and a fun player to watch

We had Cardin Stoller in the UA game. Tough game for goalies as a lot of points get scored with questionable D. He’s a good kid. I expect he will do well in college. He’s got a great frame. Not saying he will have Kirst’s success but they look very similar.

We had Cardin Stoller in the UA game. Tough game for goalies as a lot of points get scored with questionable D. He’s a good kid. I expect he will do well in college. He’s got a great frame. Not saying he will have Kirst’s success but they look very similar.

Saw part of that game. The one thing he'll have to develop is the Kirst 35 yard dime drops on the clear.

Reactions: Caliknight
Saw part of that game. The one thing he'll have to develop is the Kirst 35 yard dime drops on the clear.
I’m not sure I would expect that level of accuracy. Kirst had the best outlets I’ve ever seen. Max Edlemann was good too, but Kirst’s were amazing.

I’m not sure I would expect that level of accuracy. Kirst had the best outlets I’ve ever seen. Max Edlemann was good too, but Kirst’s were amazing.

The South LSM was the best player to come out of the prep school I went to since Ken Clausen (UVA 3X 1st team AA D) 15 years ago. Family lives in Maryland and that's where he's headed. His younger brother is a rising junior (I believe, possibly a '25) and a definite prospect. Both are solid hockey players.

I thought the close kid going to Maryland was really good. He’s going to be tough in college.

I played against his dad in high school. He was a good player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT