ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN game canceled

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Due to lack of scholarship players. Geno has been MIA last few games as well. They are down to 7. We better watch out.

Big East rule - must have 7 active scholarship players. They have 6. Injuries, maybe some Covid.
Very convenient to find one more player injured to make it 6 when you have 5 Walk ons who could play. Then they hide behind the statement about not supplying any information. They are no. 5 in the country and beating everyone by 35 points. .

What a joke the Big Least is.

Last edited:
It's the Uconn rule to protect Geno
The SEC has the same rule, as I found out today. Enough.

I personally believe it should be a forfeit. But that is not the rule - plus UConn could play the game, the Big East basically is saying it won't let them.

I actually don't doubt the injuries / illnesses. UConn has been snake-bit that way all season, but it hasn't stopped them from being the 5th best team in the country. Dang.

The SEC has the same rule, as I found out today. Enough.

I personally believe it should be a forfeit. But that is not the rule - plus UConn could play the game, the Big East basically is saying it won't let them.

I actually don't doubt the injuries / illnesses. UConn has been snake-bit that way all season, but it hasn't stopped them from being the 5th best team in the country. Dang.
I was kidding.....Chill.

ASU just announced they are going to forfeit games against Utah and Colorado because it does not have enough players due to injuries and illness.
Both games will not be rescheduled and marked as wins for Colorado and Utah in the PAC's standings..
The Sun Devils hope to have enough on Jan 22 when they are scheduled to host that program from Tuscon .
Right now only 4 of their players are healthy enough to practice.and can be counted on to play.
Pac-12 rules say teams must have 7 scholership players ready to play and ASU can't meet that , so must forfeit..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT