ADVERTISEMENT

UKnighted discout ticket/meet and greet offer for TBT next weekend!

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
This summer, a team of Rutgers Basketball alumni are making a run in THE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT, a uniquely formatted 64 team event with a 2 million dollar prize for the winners aired on ESPN!

After failing to gain entry last season, Team UKnighted has been officially accepted and entered to play in 2017 Jamboree, with games beginning on June 17 and 18 in Philadelphia. For more about RU's entry into the TBT, and the Tournament itself, visit:

http://thetournament.com/news/jamboree-offers-alternative-route-tbt2017

This year's squad features many familiar faces for RU fans, such as Myles Mack, Kadeem Jack, CJ Gettys, Omari Greer, and Dane Miller! Click here for a look at the entire roster:

https://www.thetournament.com/teams/uknighted-rutgers-alumni

For a limited time, Scarlet Nation readers can purchase tickets for 25% off by using offer code KNIGHTS25 at checkout. The first 40 Rutgers fans to use this promo code will also be invited to an EXCLUSIVE MEET AND GREET with the team following their TBD first round game on Saturday June 17!

To purchase tickets NOW...go to:

https://www.freshtix.com/organizations/thetournament

and be sure to use offer code KNIGHTS25 at checkout!

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
7f97cd03-8b49-4548-8633-8932b7111082.jpg

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Herve is in Houston, but still plays professionally at a very high level. Rob is now a HS coach in NY

He routinely runs with the guys in practice...But he won't be in the same shape guys like Myles and Dane will be.

Not his fault, he's a coach now, ya know?

What happened to Kadeem Jack? He wasn't listed as having played in the box score. I didn't even see him in the bench.

No Gerald Inman, Grier or Chandler either in the boxscore.

Only Mack (1 of 10 from the field), Miller and Chancellor Gettys played as far as RU guys.

Was at the Gallagher Athletic Center, Philadelphia U with my son for an afternoon of hoops.

Uknighted played in the 5:45 game vs Jerome Seagears and his pals from the Silver Springs MD area.

Down 40-21 at the half, I honestly thought we were done.

Uknighted came back and with 4 minutes to go and the rule for this game to get to a certain number to win, Uknighted needed 20 to get to 74.

Great comback but tough loss at the end by 3.

Wished CJ well as he heads to Cheshire England and the BBL. Class guy and a true ambassador of RU.

Miles Mack looks great and I stand corrected either is playing or has played professionally in Poland.

Saw Dane Miller as well. Didn't play well and fouled out.

My son and I saw 4 games for the price of $10 for me/$5 for him and parking on the house.

Lastly, beautiful campus located in the East Falls section of Philadelphia. Home of Herb Magee, a basketball hall of fame coach (still coaching). Also a D2 school.

Yea I think if jack chandler Inman and Grier play they win, but idk why they never showed ??

So the way this tournament works is game day rosters are usually fluid. A player needs to be on the overall roster to play without a fee (think you can pay to add roster members down the road), but that doesn't mean each person on the roster will be at every game.

Some teams have their core throughout, think a decent amount lose and add guys throughout the tournament. So just because certain players are listed on the roster doesn't mean they'll be able to make that game or that weekend. Everyone has different schedules since for the most part they all play in different leagues whether it's overseas or in the US.

Reactions: Local Shill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT