ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial 2nd Round NFL Jan14-15 Playoffs Thread

Just a weird game . Seattle has been there before and I could see them pulling out a tough, close road win. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta puts the hammer down and blows them out .
So I am taking Seattle plus the 6.5 with my friend on Staten Island .
And thinking pats big tonight.

You don' t see too many safeties in playoff game, lol. Heck any game. 12-10 Atlanta up. Haven't seen Sanu catch one yet. Julio Jones is outstanding.

edit- 5 secs after posting this Mo Sanu makes a nice catch, lol. Go Sanuuuuuuu !!!!

In 2003 Matt Ryan was a 3 star coming out of Penn Charter HS.
His 40 time was 4.9, lol. These days half the P5 colleges wouldn't want him, lol.

In 2007 Russel Wilson was a 2 star when he went to NC St.
No 40 time listed.

The Falcons offense has so many weapons. If Julio stays healthy, they are tough to stop.

Can the towel guy hitting the ball out of a receiver's hands cause it to be called incomplete? The receiver had that all the way until he rolled into the guy on the sideline.

Apparently not!

This New England - Houston game is turning out much closer than anyone expected 14-13 NE up w 5 min to go in first half.
NE shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers.

I think the Pats are going very vanilla. Just a quick tempo and nothing imaginative. It's like they're saving plays for next week

Interesting story on Hogan.....Brady is not human - doing it with a bunch of castaways. My guess is an Edelman would be a practice squad player if he started out with any other team.

Wonder if Hogan's pro chances were helped by Phil Simms, whose sons played at the same NJ high school, Ramapo? A friend in Falmouth, MA tells me that Hogan is the Pats emergency punter, too.

Dallas getting absolutely spanked hard. It always seems that a hot team makes a Super Bowl run out of nowhere each year. Packers are looking like that now. Before the win streak started they were terrible. Hard to believe.

Anyone else find the Cowboy uniforms horrible to look at? They have an iconic helmet yet can't match the helmet color to the actual uniform. I would think a billion dollar team would be able to select Pantone colors that match.

Buck and aikman are hard to listen to. Aikman "he made a play, someone needs to make a play".
What really annoys me is when he says "this is a good opportunity to come away with some points or they should try to come away with points on this drive". No crap that's the whole point.

Dallas just scored and converted the 2 point conversion, now 28-28 about 3 or 4 min left and Dallas kicking off to GB.

GB takes the lead in a long Fg. 1 minute left. Dallas marching into FG RANGE now.

ADVERTISEMENT