ADVERTISEMENT

Football Vedral is OUT, Simon or Wimsatt to start

How many times have we faced the back up QB after the starter gets hurt and he lit us up. Why can’t it happen in reverse for a change. Or does that violate the RU Screw law. ( on the RU Screw, our women’s soccer team gets ranked preseason no 3, wins three road games to open the season and is now ranked no 9 - how does that happen? - the RU Screw)

That was one well kept secret. So we may be seeing the beginning of the Wimsatt era. Go RU. If so, there will be growing pains but, if we are ever going to move forward the way we as fans would like then we need a QB who can get us there. Wimsatt is supposed to be that guy. Looks like the time to find out may have just happened.
Hopefully Vedral gets Wally Pipped.

Reactions: NickRU714
How many times have we faced the back up QB after the starter gets hurt and he lit us up. Why can’t it happen in reverse for a change. Or does that violate the RU Screw law. ( on the RU Screw, our women’s soccer team gets ranked preseason no 3, wins three road games to open the season and is now ranked no 9 - how does that happen? - the RU Screw)
I can attest that it breaks the RU Screw law. 100%

Reactions: czxqa and Dpgru
I thought they kept a green jersey on the QBs. Today's problem is we have two inexperienced QB's. We will probably see plenty of mistakes today.

I thought they kept a green jersey on the QBs. Today's problem is we have two inexperienced QB's. We will probably see plenty of mistakes today.
You can still get hurt wearing the green jersey. Odds are Noah slammed his hand into a helmet while following through with a throw.

These first three games are important for Simon and/or Wimsatt. @BC, Wagner, and @Temple. Get all the nerves and mistakes out now before the B1G schedule starts. These are games we can make mistakes, learn from them and still win the game.

BC and Rutgers are not far apart from each other talent wise and level of play right now that this game with better QB play than the game manager, Noah Vedral, gave us, we still have a decent chance to win this game.

Would have been better to have had Wagner then BC. But it is what it is. As others have said, we have our history of getting burned by 2nd and 3rd string QBs. Let’s hope it’s our turn to burn someone. If one or both of our QBs shine today, it bodes well for the season.

Whatever happens happens but I'm more curious than anything to see what we have and what we do.

To be fair, it's not like we weren't likely to see plenty of mistakes today anyway.

I also think this means more of Johnny L if that is even possible.
With Alaimo out I doubt he ever leaves the field on offense. At our current attrition rate of not even playing a snap yet, and already looking like a walking M*A*S*H unit, we might want to start playing ironman football.

Last edited:
So Vedral, Alaimo and Aaron Young all out. Great way to start the season

If there is a way for Schiano to butcher a QB situation, he'll find it. Pick a guy and let him play. At least for a full series! This shuffling guys in and out every play is absurd. Neither one of them is able to get into a rhythm.

It’s not faking out BC. That’s for sure.

This is a 2 win team though
You KNOW Greg's inner monologue was like... "Everyone thinks I need to start Simon or Gavin. I'll outsmart them all and start Langan! And then I'll play each one of them a play. I'll have them so confused, they won't know what to do! You're so smart Greg.He he he. "

now we know BC knew about Vedral 2 weeks ago. just wow on the whole affair

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT