ADVERTISEMENT

Very Happy for Geo

We're all happy for him. We love the dude.
But he has to learn his game. What drives his positive results. Being aggressive, going towards the rim, and not just hanging around the 3pt. line.

Reactions: BillyC80
We need Geo to be aggressive and confident like tonight all the time. He had a great game tonight.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Agreed. The many Geo haters on here of late can just STFU! Kid was the best player on the floor tonight!
He can't be our best player 1 night and invisible the next 2. That's the difference between winning and losing. He has to be consistent with a range of performance that doesn't dip to invisible 1 third of games.

He had not been playing well at all. Nice to see him step up. This is the Geo I expected to see this year.

Reactions: BillyC80
Myles is our most important player. It isn’t even close. Last year Geo was our most important player.
You're lost. Myles has never produced at a consistent level and has never proven that he can stay on the floor. He's important because the frontcourt backups are unproductive and he has potential but you can't count on him. Geo makes the whole thing go is the guy that has to make plays at crunch time for us to have a chance to win.

That is a response from a guy that just watches a game and just looks at who has the ball and sees who gets points. You are calling me lost but are watching the game on the most simple level.

That is a response from a guy that just watches a game and just looks at who has the ball and sees who gets points. You are calling me lost but are watching the game on the most simple level.
LOL. Our most important player spends more time on the bench than in the game.

LOL. Our most important player spends more time on the bench than in the game.
Do you realize how many times his fouls have been phantom, because a guard penetrates before the screen is set, or helping a guard who has been off the dribble?

It's not like he is cluelessly going around fouling people because he is bad. You want to kill him for aggressively going after rebounds and occasionally going a bit to far.

Sorry I am not the guy who is lost.

Myles is our most important player. It isn’t even close. Last year Geo was our most important player.

I agree. Not because Geo is not key, but because there is no one else on the team that has a skill set remotely close to Myles’s. Carter and Decoure are so far beneath Johnson that when Myles gets in foul trouble, RU has no answer.

Speaking of foul trouble, Myles was victimized by two more terrible calls tonight. When I got home from the RAC to replay the Big10 broadcast Bartow said that Pike should take a technical to protect his big man because the calls were so awful!

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
I said Geo, BY FAR, was our most important last year.

We had NO back up for Geo last year. This year we do.

I thought Shaq had a very good game, but most of the season the drop off is huge

Part of the reason Myles is our most important player (I agree) is because Geo is a consistent, competent, borderline All-B1G player. If Geo was anyone else on the team Myles wouldn’t be MIP.

I thought Geo was our best player by a margin a year ago and think he has a chance to go down as a Top 10 all time RU player.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT