ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Gio makes some plays.

Great video, to one of my favorite tunes no less.

Watching those Illinois highlights how the hell did we lose that game? oh yeah . . .

So who the heck is youtube user "Dasdfjkl?" I'm guessing he or she is from Franklin.

Great video, to one of my favorite tunes no less.

Watching those Illinois highlights how the hell did we lose that game? oh yeah . . .
What is that tune?

The video veers off at 2:26 to non-Gio stuff. That aside, Gio's runs remind me of his high school tape. And he does a nice job of shedding tackles.

Why is there a Penn State ad in the middle of the video?

As for the song it was also used in an interesting episode of "The X Files" where Mulder (and Scully?) wind up swamped in the Bermuda Triangle. I believe Mulder winds up on a ghost ship in a parallel universe/time warp with the same ship from the 1940's (I think). The screen is split and Mulder walks/chases around the ship at present while people party in the 40s on the other side of the scree. Cool but weird...

what about the practice Hero who no longer has a Bromance with the OC..? Sounds like there was a none too happy breakup......

Ha, fun video.

I know it makes me sound like an old fart, but the old school tune is a nice touch once in a while instead dj khalid all the time.

Last edited:
what about the practice Hero who no longer has a Bromance with the OC..? Sounds like there was a none too happy breakup......
Not really necessary--give it a rest, please. By recent practice accounts, Ash has described him as great and still showing his leadership. Yeah, it's popular to tear the young man down, but he is only doing his best, which has not been good enough to score points. No need treat him like a witch at the stake.

Reactions: JMORC2003
Why is there a Penn State ad in the middle of the video?

As for the song it was also used in an interesting episode of "The X Files" where Mulder (and Scully?) wind up swamped in the Bermuda Triangle. I believe Mulder winds up on a ghost ship in a parallel universe/time warp with the same ship from the 1940's (I think). The screen is split and Mulder walks/chases around the ship at present while people party in the 40s on the other side of the scree. Cool but weird...

Great episode!

ADVERTISEMENT