ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: Greg Schiano Introductory Press Conference.

th

Probably my favorite line, "We have to create the importance, every single one of us". I was done defending Rutgers. The University finally showed a commitment, that's all I was asking for Rutgers. Now it's time again to vigorously defend them to family and friends.

Probably my favorite line, "We have to create the importance, every single one of us". I was done defending Rutgers. The University finally showed a commitment, that's all I was asking for Rutgers. Now it's time again to vigorously defend them to family and friends.
For me it started already.

A few days ago, I got a text from a fellow alum friend, and I quote: "He's a greedy muther f@#$er."
I texted back that he is going to be in the lower 3rd in salary in the B1G.
The response, and I quote: "Ok, fine" then "F@#$ everybody".

Note that this person can be a lovable handful and, in fact, may have been inebriated and/or hungover at the time. IOW, she is 100% Jersey Girl.

I’m all in, and I mean this with all due respect, but anyone else think old Greg has lost a marble or two?

i loved the tree chopping part...thats what a coach should be...intense, motivating. That part alone could motivate someone to run through a brick wall.

How so. I thought he sounded better.
Just kidding around, but he seemed more animated to me, telling the story about driving around Rutgers, sounds effects of the tree falling. There were a few moments where I though to myself, this guy is nuts, I love it, but he’s nuts.
All good though. Haven’t felt this way about Rutgers football in a long long time.

Just kidding around, but he seemed more animated to me, telling the story about driving around Rutgers, sounds effects of the tree falling. There were a few moments where I though to myself, this guy is nuts, I love it, but he’s nuts.
All good though. Haven’t felt this way about Rutgers football in a long long time.

I think this is why he communicates so well. When he had "nothing" to sell, he was able to tell a story that "painted the picture."

I believe it was Brian Leonard that talked about the vision that Schiano had for Rutgers.

This is what we've been missing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT