ADVERTISEMENT

Video - Mohamed Sanu working out in the bubble

Great video to show kids. How do you succeed? Work hard. How do you remain successful? Work harder.
Fans are ripping him on Twitter that he doesn't deserve his contract. He had 0 TD's last season. I think Mo is using all that garbage as motivation and with Julio Jones double covered I could see a solid year for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: FastMJ and mildone
Fans are ripping him on Twitter that he doesn't deserve his contract. He had 0 TD's last season. I think Mo is using all that garbage as motivation and with Julio Jones double covered I could see a big a solid year for him.
GMs and HCs know Mo's worth. That 's why several teams were showing major interest. I'm glad fans don't run teams because there wouldn't be an NFL. They would run it into the ground with some of the dumb sh*t they post or say on sport radio.:thumbsdown:

Reactions: Peteyd
Lord he looks great. If he's a number 2 receiver then I'm just not around football enough to know what a number 1 looks like. I hope he kills it in Atlanta. I wish big years for Sanu, Carroo, Britt, Kroft and all the linemen and "D" guys that I'm too tired to list here. No concussions guys.

Lord he looks great. If he's a number 2 receiver then I'm just not around football enough to know what a number 1 looks like. I hope he kills it in Atlanta. I wish big years for Sanu, Carroo, Britt, Kroft and all the linemen and "D" guys that I'm too tired to list here. No concussions guys.
They are freaks lol. Odell, Julio jones, Antonio brown, Aj Green, Dez Bryant, etc. Silly athletes. Mo isn't that (ran a 4.6+ at the combine) but makes up for it in every other way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT