ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball VIDEO: Peter Kiss

More soft spoken and short answered than I expected given how everyone has talked about how confident he is. But i guess its different personality when having to stand there in front of a bunch of strangers recording your every word .

Reactions: BillyC80
More soft spoken and short answered than I expected given how everyone has talked about how confident he is. But i guess its different personality when having to stand there in front of a bunch of strangers recording your every word .

Same here. He's energetic, vocal, and kind of cocky when he's on the court.

But, it's also the first time he talked to us. I'm sure we'll all get more comfortable.

Is the 40" vertical an exaggeration? That's Sanders-like athleticism.

A lot to like about this kid. Respectful, humble yet confident (wants to make plays and get to the line for foul shots, which he loves shooting). Also, his answers were team-first, not all about himself.

Amazed that he’s put on 20 pounds by working hard in the weight room. Said it’s helped his game and has given him even more confidence in his shot. Can’t wait to see what he can do for the team and for us fans.

Interview was good. Kiss is humble off the court. If you are in front of the media, the way he handled the questions is perfect.

It sounds like he is doing well for himself so far on the banks. I felt he would do well here.

Last edited:
I believe the 40 inch vertical as watch him in the dunk competition last year.

He had great answers. And he is going to let his play on the court do the talking!

ADVERTISEMENT