ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball VIDEO: RHoops HC Pikiell talks before Tuesday's practice:

Caleb best rebounding guard. Love it. Caleb is reallyyy good

Carter and Harper always coming up when most improved topic comes up. Pike said it was EO the last two years and he ended up being right so I take Pike's word here

A little worried about the defense but I hope Pike is being a little extra picky there as a defensive minded coach and we aren't struggling too much. I still think Young's on ball defense of quick PGs is really going to show in some of these games. I also expect Yeboah to be a solid versatile defender. The rest should be better than last year so overall I don't know if we will be worse or at least not noticably worse. Our offense will be improved more than enough to compensate.

Reactions: BillyC80
Caleb best rebounding guard. Love it. Caleb is reallyyy good

Carter and Harper always coming up when most improved topic comes up. Pike said it was EO the last two years and he ended up being right so I take Pike's word here

A little worried about the defense but I hope Pike is being a little extra picky there as a defensive minded coach and we aren't struggling too much. I still think Young's on ball defense of quick PGs is really going to show in some of these games. I also expect Yeboah to be a solid versatile defender. The rest should be better than last year so overall I don't know if we will be worse or at least not noticably worse. Our offense will be improved more than enough to compensate.

Can the season get here already?!? Can’t wait to see this everybody on this team, and especially this year’s version of Caleb, Carter and Harper.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I Like Pike. Just direct and genuine.

Sounds like, compared to last year, we are deeper, faster, quicker, stronger and in better shape, with great guard length, all of which should help on the defensive side of the ball.

Also, sounds like we can handle the ball and pass better, score more, are more versatile and as a team we are better equipped to knock down shots, including the addition of 3 new guys who can score at the line.

Lots to like about this team.

ADVERTISEMENT