ADVERTISEMENT

Visiting Hawkeye

Tigerhawk22

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2005
In town for the game tomorrow and was hoping to get some information about the area.

First, is River Rd packed on game day or can you drive down the road fairly easily?

Second, we're think about an adult club and I came across some "biki bars" online. Are private dances topples in bikini bars or no nudity what so ever? Torpedos and ooh la la for what it's worth.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info

Cheers, also what's the best pizza in Piscataway?
Go to Stuff Yer Face in New Brunswick. They make pizza Boli's which is basically a pizza wrapped in the crust. It is a Rutgers staple, will be a wait after the game though so go tonight maybe or later tomorrow than right after the game.

Reactions: thegock
In New Jersey, if a bar serves alcohol then the dancers can't be fully topless.

In town for the game tomorrow and was hoping to get some information about the area.

First, is River Rd packed on game day or can you drive down the road fairly easily?

Second, we're think about an adult club and I came across some "biki bars" online. Are private dances topples in bikini bars or no nudity what so ever? Torpedos and ooh la la for what it's worth.

Pizza in Piscataway? Probably better shot in New Brunswick, across the river. Where are you staying?
River Road will be a slow drive on game day. What are you looking to do?
As for your last question, I haven't a clue.
The place in the link below used to be pretty popular when it was Frank's Chicken Ranch. It seems Delilah is taking over the strip club circuit.
http://njstripclublist.com/index.php?topic=53.0
Go Go Rama on Route 35 in Laurence Harbor is also popular.
http://www.thegogorama.com/

THere's also XXXV on Route 35 in Sayreville, which is all nude. Looks busy most days I drive by
http://xxxvclub.com/

I am now going to have to explain to my wife that I was doing "research" for an out of town guest, and I wasn't really interested in any of the above websites.

Reactions: kaiaamt and thegock
Need more info. Are you looking for a male bikini bar, transgender, or female?

If you can forego alcohol, you can go to fully nude clubs, some with girl/girl stuff and other wholesome Midwest fun ; ) I believe clubs that servealcohol are only topless or maybe not even, tops on at all times.

My personal favorite was the GogoRama, which is only maybe half an hour from the stadium. Not only were the lap dances topless but they were as touch-friendly as your smartphone (haven't been there in a decade, so this might have changed).

Look, they even have a website! http://www.thegogorama.com/theparties.html

Some of these establishments are BYOB, for the best of all worlds - cheap beer, fully nude. Don't think GGR is but Hott 22 was a good one, also maybe 30/40 minutes from the stadium and also has a website!
http://www.hott22club.com/

Make sure you make the tailgates tomorrow morning!!!

I'm guessing that you googled strip clubs and those 2 in Bound Brook came up as the closest to where you're staying. Do not go to them, if you do you'll be more disappointed than after losing to a FCS team. Others have given good advice look for places on Rt. 35.

We're at the Radisson just off River rd. Planning to have some pizza and drinks tonight. We're undefeated in away games when at least one of the guys gets a private dance at a club, thus, checking that scene as well (Just found Delilah's online).

Game day plan is to get near the stadium and take in the Rutgers environment. Already got a photo with plaque at College Ave gym commemorating the first college football game...very cool and unique to Rutgers.

A belated welcome to the B1G.

Closest place to Rutgers:

https://m.facebook.com/Delilahs-Den-of-Manville-116339665056576/

Get Pizza from Pizza City on Easton Ave in New Brunswick. Best pizza in town IMO.

We're at the Radisson just off River rd. Planning to have some pizza and drinks tonight. We're undefeated in away games when at least one of the guys gets a private dance at a club, thus, checking that scene as well (Just found Delilah's online).

Game day plan is to get near the stadium and take in the Rutgers environment. Already got a photo with plaque at College Ave gym commemorating the first college football game...very cool and unique to Rutgers.

So if you get on 287 South and take the Exit for Route 9 South, you will go over the Thomas Edison Bridge and you will hit paydirt of strip clubs. After going over the bridge, Route 9 becomes Route 35:
1. On your Left there is a Delilahs' in Sayreville
2. A bit down from there is Club XXXV
3. About 3-5 miles down the Road from that in Laurence Harbor is Go Go Rama. People used to rave about that place. There is a pizza place right across the street. Get your lap dance and a pie.
4. Just down the road from XXXV, there is a Black Betty's that is an old coverted gas station.

From your hotel, you are 10-20 minutes away from this area, depending on traffic.

Have pizza across the river in New Brunswick.

So if you get on 287 South and take the Exit for Route 9 South, you will go over the Thomas Edison Bridge and you will hit paydirt of strip clubs. After going over the bridge, Route 9 becomes Route 35:
1. On your Left there is a Delilahs' in Sayreville
2. A bit down from there is Club XXXV
3. About 3-5 miles down the Road from that in Laurence Harbor is Go Go Rama. People used to rave about that place. There is a pizza place right across the street. Get your lap dance and a pie.
4. Just down the road from XXXV, there is a Black Betty's that is an old coverted gas station.

From your hotel, you are 10-20 minutes away from this area, depending on traffic.

They let you touch the bikini bunnies and cheeks, but they did NOT let you go that far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best pizza:

http://www.panicosrestaurant.com/pizzeria/

https://m.facebook.com/Delilahs-Den-of-Manville-116339665056576/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

They let you touch the bikini bunnies and cheeks, but they did NOT let you go that far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
6e7f17691254b4c7c25c18e4d70fd501.jpg

Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
For pizza I would do Chitchs in Bound Brook (3 or 4 miles from your hotel) or Lubranos on Easton avenue (about a mile from your hotel) or New Brunswick.

Reactions: CoachMagoo
Every 3 years is the massive ConExpo trade show in LV. Lots of folks from Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc. These guys save up their money and go absolutely nuts in LV. Hung with a couple of Iowa folks at last show and they said they rarely see women under 2 bills at home, so they want to see as many as possible in LV. Nice people, big drinkers and lots of fun! Reminded me of dudes I knew at Cook College.

Last edited:
Reactions: redking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT