ADVERTISEMENT

Visitors coming

Football recruits pouring in this week as well, including Tennessee decommit Jimmy Scott.

Basketball recruit Kyle Filipowski has not set a date yet, but he is also visiting Piscataway.
it would be great to see him visit!!! This kid is the epitome of a stretch 4... a bounty of big time offers and the videos are impressive to say the least. If Pike and staff could ever pull this off, WOW!!!

Filipowski is solid but I think his ratings are a little higher than reality right now. There are a ton of kids starting to surface, with camp settings open, that are really exciting with upside.

Reactions: Russ Wood
Well today is June 1 so I assume Dominick Barlow is visiting today. He is a Jersey guy from Dumont. I hope things go well.

Reactions: shields
Basketball recruit Kyle Filipowski has not set a date yet, but he is also visiting Piscataway.
Sorry to be pessimistic but he already has his five officials set, so it would be an unofficial. It seems like it's a courtesy visit because Rutgers offered him right before he blew up.

I really like Dominic Barlow and his upside as a combo forward .....very hopeful things progress well for both Barlow and RU. Obviously when you offer 30 to 40+ kids a recruiting cycle, it's hard to go wrong when you have a lot of good options to go after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT