ADVERTISEMENT

vkj91

not puckering up at. I had a legit question about when they will announce their mini plans and or single game sales which is relevant for all of us here. While I think a large portion of them are asses, I don't see your need to go over there and start fights for no reason.

This post was edited on 4/13 5:54 PM by vkj91

Originally posted by KJ_RU:
Please no PSU talk here, thanks.
should we not talk about any opponents? just stick to bird feeders and hookers?

Originally posted by vkj91:
not puckering up at. I had a legit question about when they will announce their mini plans and or single game sales which is relevant for all of us here. While I think a large portion of them are asses, I don't see your need to go over there and start fights for no reason.

It's not like I came in discounting your point. I simply said, "but I thought we weren't rivals". Those douches take non-stop shots at us, I don't see what's so wrong with going over there and throwing it right back at them. Fvck them. They can all go burn in a barn for all I care.

Originally posted by kyk1827:

It's not like I came in discounting your point. I simply said, "but I thought we weren't rivals". Those douches take non-stop shots at us, I don't see what's so wrong with going over there and throwing it right back at them. Fvck them. They can all go burn in a barn for all I care.
Your comment seems to have lacked context.

Originally posted by kyk1827:

because it serves no point. The douches won't change their minds(just like Cuse fans didn't) and those types of posts simply bring more of them here to flame. It also keeps the few decent posters they have from having a real conversation regarding their team and match ups.

Originally posted by mikefla:

Originally posted by KJ_RU:
Please no PSU talk here, thanks.
should we not talk about any opponents? just stick to bird feeders and hookers?
+1

yeah..free speech is NOT allowed here LOL
Actually, thats exactly my point. There have been more than a few posts over the passed few months discussing PSU and a certain few posters always jump in the thread shouting down people for starting a PSU thread. We have OT's about everything under the sun and thats OK, but start one about PSU and they kill it before it even gets started. When folks complain about the OT's on this board one of the first things said in response is, if you don't like it don't click on it.Why does that rule not apply to those that don't want to talk about PSU? Its funny that a random poster like me gets called out for saying the same thing that a few regular posters have been saying for months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT