ADVERTISEMENT

Warwick, NY Drive-in

RUsince52

All American
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
West Milford
Just for info purposes and if you have kids, " Finding Dory " starts on Friday 6/17. warwickdrivein.com has times, etc

Great place. Used to go there in high school. But now that I'm in South Jersey I'm all in on Delsea Drive-In. Woot.

Reactions: RUin2WIN
Huh...I had no idea there were still drive-ins around...especially one so close! Amazing...

West point knight, not sure what town you live in but there is one in Hyde Park and Poughkeepsie too. I like going. Double features (essentially two for the price of one) and the screens and projectors are theater quality

West point knight, not sure what town you live in but there is one in Hyde Park and Poughkeepsie too. I like going. Double features (essentially two for the price of one) and the screens and projectors are theater quality

Used to go to Warwick all the time when my kids were babies.. They would fall asleep in their car seats and we could watch the movies

Loved that place - really miss it

Where in Poughkeepsie ?

The fish- those are my home towns!!!! I went to FDRvand my kids, Arlington.
Hyde Oark Drivin- so many early memories as a kid. Foot pajamas. The Poughkeepsie DI is right across from the driving range. Oh boy- so many nights drunk there as a teenager. I have been away for a while didn't know othbwere still active

The fish- those are my home towns!!!! I went to FDRvand my kids, Arlington.
Hyde Oark Drivin- so many early memories as a kid. Foot pajamas. The Poughkeepsie DI is right across from the driving range. Oh boy- so many nights drunk there as a teenager. I have been away for a while didn't know othbwere still active

Oh nice! It's probably not much different than you remember it haha (well, except for rt9 being more built up maybe). I've only been up here 3-4 years (moved to Wappingers from Staten Island for work purposes. Splits the difference for my wife in Poughkeepsie and me in Newburgh) but love it so far, its made me more active and out doorsy. I didn't know drive ins still existed until I came up here but glad I discovered it.

Oh nice! It's probably not much different than you remember it haha (well, except for rt9 being more built up maybe). I've only been up here 3-4 years (moved to Wappingers from Staten Island for work purposes. Splits the difference for my wife in Poughkeepsie and me in Newburgh) but love it so far, its made me more active and out doorsy. I didn't know drive ins still existed until I came up here but glad I discovered it.
Newburgh? OCC baby!

Used to go to Warwick all the time when my kids were babies.. They would fall asleep in their car seats and we could watch the movies

Loved that place - really miss it

Ditto
With three they would fall asleep near the end of their movie and we drive to another screen. I am thinking the last was Space Jam and Star Gate. The nice part is not having the torture of looking at 3 gallons of coke and pounds of candy
A great target when you have little people

Ditto
With three they would fall asleep near the end of their movie and we drive to another screen. I am thinking the last was Space Jam and Star Gate. The nice part is not having the torture of looking at 3 gallons of coke and pounds of candy
A great target when you have little people

Signs all over saying no switching theaters between movies.. Some people just cant follow rules ;-)

Sometimes they had the most bizarre pairings - it was almost like you had to switch screens

ADVERTISEMENT