ADVERTISEMENT

Was Chet Holmgren at RU this past weekend?

The Headline on this site says "Top 25 Man Chet Holmgren takes weekend visit to Rutgers" but it is only premium. Maybe he was at the event in Manalapan and just stopped at RU on an unofficial afterwards? Isn't that possible?

The Headline on this site says "Top 25 Man Chet Holmgren takes weekend visit to Rutgers" but it is only premium. Maybe he was at the event in Manalapan and just stopped at RU on an unofficial afterwards? Isn't that possible?

I stand corrected

You should join the RT, but yes he was here. Tourney in NJ so convenient trip. It is extremely early based on how these recruits move but it’s nice to show off the new facilities . This kid is blowing up right now. A 7 footer with handle and a sweet jumper. Going to be difficult to get him.

I hope we close Hason shortly. I really want that kid.

Chet will be a HARD get hes rated highly and has more stark competition.

I am glad Pike can get these kids on campus. Really trust his vision, love coach.

Reactions: Rhuarc and dkostus
OMG sign up now and it's free until August 10? That is just magical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT