ADVERTISEMENT

Washington losing

UDub's defense is good, though I don't think it's as good as the next two defenses we face. The Husky offense is just not good. They only looked good against our fledgling defense.

I expect them to beat the 'Cats, but they can't hide behind soft scheduling forever.

Arizona ties then Washington scores immediately to take a 7-point lead again. KO return for a TD 65-yards.

UDub's defense is good, though I don't think it's as good as the next two defenses we face. The Husky offense is just not good. They only looked good against our fledgling defense.

I expect them to beat the 'Cats, but they can't hide behind soft scheduling forever.
The offense played good but Washington's defense struggled to contain Arizona's dual threat QB. Arizona ran a no huddle offense for most of the game and that new kid playing QB is unreal. This was his first start and he played like a pro. He kept Washington's defense on its heels the entire game. Washington's offense screwed up with stupid penalties most of the night along with two missed FG's but they played a h3ll of a lot better than the defense did. What sucks is Washington failed to score twice in the red zone and missed two FG's on top of that.

Watched the game on Pac12 Network in standard definition. Dawkins, the dual threat QB was excellent and had 2 long TD runs. The freshman who played RB and got hurt (lost for the season) was awesome in the first half. J.J. Taylor reminded me of Barry Sanders. Short kid who is hard to find, even harder to tackle and runs low to the ground with great balance. Has great acceleration and hits the line hard. Like a little bowling ball. Washington defense struggled with this kid.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
Watched the game on Pac12 Network in standard definition. Dawkins, the dual threat QB was excellent and had 2 long TD runs. The freshman who played RB and got hurt (lost for the season) was awesome in the first half. J.J. Taylor reminded me of Barry Sanders. Short kid who is hard to find, even harder to tackle and runs low to the ground with great balance. Has great acceleration and hits the line hard. Like a little bowling ball. Washington defense struggled with this kid.
I just watched that game again on Youtube. Washington's defense looked slow and out of position that entire game.

Reactions: RURM85
I just watched that game again on Youtube. Washington's defense looked slow and out of position that entire game.
Rich arid will do that to you. Guys got a lot of faults of O isn't one of them. I actually had hoped we went after him. Rumor is he's not ecstatic in Arizona.

Big game this Friday night. The Stanford Cardinal coming to town. Thought that UCLA did a nice job against McCaffrey. Washington D better not be slow and out of position come Friday. Winner has early dibs on the Conference

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT