ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Roll Call!!

I, along with 9 others, are making the trip out and will be in section 301! We will be wearing red!

We made the trip out to the RU @ WSU game and it was a blast.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
My wife and I will be attending with family, including my sister and brother-in-law, both of who are UDUB grads.

Staying in Greenlake area, should be a fun weekend in Seattle.

Go RU!

We are a group of 3 couples coming in on Thursdays. Staying at the Inn at the Market. Tickets in 101, Row 31. Suggest breakfast at Lowell's on game day (great Bloody Mary's). They're located in the Pike Place Public Market. The Westlake rail stop is a couple of blocks away and one stop to the UW campus.

By my count that's 43 already. Not a bad start.
Add a party of 4. Heading out tomorrow from Newark. Sitting in 101. Had a tour of the Stadium 2 years ago when we want to WSU game in Seattle. Beautiful facility recently renovated.

Bring rain gear. Recent forecast for Seattle shows showers Weds-Saturday.

Leaving out tomorrow night from Newark then heading to Vancouver Friday then game day Saturday morning hopefully me and my patron can find a tailgate to hit up!!

Will be there. Section 101. In Vegas right now.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Last edited:
The wife and I will be flying up Thursday, staying at a hotel downtown and will be in section 306. I can't wait. I know the team will be better conditioned, motivated, disciplined and better prepared than ever before.

My wife and I will be attending with family, including my sister and brother-in-law, both of who are UDUB grads.

Staying in Greenlake area, should be a fun weekend in Seattle.

Go RU!

Where around Green Lake? That's where we will be, too.

ADVERTISEMENT