ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State - Friday Sports Bar Venue Possibility

Would you be interested in Friday evening Festivities at Sport Restaurant?

• Yes - Thursday

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes - Friday

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes - Both Days

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No for Either Day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rucoe89

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
A good friend knows the General Manager of Sport Restaurant in Seattle. My friend is a Husky fan, but the General Manager is a WSU Couger fan that is rooting hard for Rutgers (he hosted me for a tailgate back in 2013). The General Manager reached out to me and offered to keep some space for Rutgers fans for Thursday evening and/or Friday evening festivities if there is interest. Let me know via poll and I can reserve some space if there is interest.

LINK to Restaurant: http://sportrestaurant.com/

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
A good friend knows the General Manager of Sport Restaurant in Seattle. My friend is a Husky fan, but the General Manager is a WSU Couger fan that is rooting hard for Rutgers (he hosted me for a tailgate back in 2013). The General Manager reached out to me and offered to keep some space for Rutgers fans for Thursday evening and/or Friday evening festivities if there is interest. Let me know via poll and I can reserve some space if there is interest.

LINK to Restaurant: http://sportrestaurant.com/
That bar is in an excellent location. It's smack dab in downtown Seattle.

Might come off as a rude question, but what do you think the age group will be?
What are you afraid of young lady?
article-1349046-05A90914000005DC-630_468x400.jpg

Thanks, Dawg. Looks like right across Space Needle. Menu and venue both look great. Hope there are some interested folks on this board.
Alaska Dawg,
Do we need to worry about crowds for the Bumbershoot music festival? Looks like that is taking place by the Space Needle.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
Alaska Dawg,
Do we need to worry about crowds for the Bumbershoot music festival? Looks like that is taking place by the Space Needle.
I'm not gonna lie ... that crowd is going to be enormous but on the flip side you have one more activity to enjoy while your in Seattle.

bumbershoot_BG.jpg

Glad someone posted about this festival gives me something to do for Friday and Sunday while I'm out there for the game.

Is Death Cab for Cutie the headliner? It appears so from the festival website. Not a huge draw, or perhaps maybe in Seattle, it is?
Not sure tbh. I live in Alaska now and I never got into the Seattle grunge scene ... Seattle garage music like Nirvana, Alice in Chains, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT