ADVERTISEMENT

Washington View Party at Val's Tavern In Rumson

schultz

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2001
Let's pack Val's with Rutgers fans for the Washington game starting at 2:00pm. Five years ago Val's hosted a very successful fundraiser for Eric LeGrand and the guest speaker was Eric's high school coach, Ben LaSala. #52 LeGrand shirts are still hanging in the bar along with Rutgers pennants and countless other colleges as well. Domestic draft beer specials and free half time Rutgers t shirts raffles.

Let's pack Val's with Rutgers fans for the Washington game starting at 2:00pm. Five years ago Val's hosted a very successful fundraiser for Eric LeGrand and the guest speaker was Eric's high school coach, Ben LaSala. #52 LeGrand shirts are still hanging in the bar along with Rutgers pennants and countless other colleges as well. Domestic draft beer specials and free half time Rutgers t shirts raffles.
Good pies.

Reactions: 17Q66
Nice job to all involved in organizing this watch party. Hope to see others step up throughout the state.

That could work for me. If anyone can confirm that they will have the game please post. Sounds like, it's needs to be a Dish bar and not a Direct TV bar.

I was set on River Rock but I would strongly consider Vals if it is confirmed they will get the game

Yikes, quadruplicate.

Anyone else having problems posting?

Overall, logging on and viewing SN has been a challenge the last several weeks with lots of timeouts and errors.

Last edited:
Val's just posted the following on their Facebook page. I will definitely be there on Saturday.

Just a reminder. Vals will not be showing any 49er games this season. As long as Kappernick is with team we will not be showing them. Pick another team and a Management that supports America.

Val's Tavern did a trial on Saturday and had no problems with live streaming Pac 10. Game on for Saturday at Val's with specials on domestic beer, free bar snacks, and free half time Rutgers T shirts raffle. See you guys on Saturday!

Love to go since I live 2 minutes from Vals, great pies. But I will be in PA at my grandson's second birthday. Rock the place!

ADVERTISEMENT